Would you be interested in a Blog Feature on HS?

blog?

• blah, blogging is lame.. i won't use

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
Would you guys be interested in incorporating a blog feature set? Basically you'd get to make your own blog/diary of your own shit about what ever you want, all with the same login you use here.

would this be something you'd be interested in?

^^^ i'm with both of them, it would be cool to have and check out, but i'd probably never use it personally

Originally posted by micah@Apr 21 2005, 05:40 PM
blogging is for emo highschool kids imo
[post=489712]Quoted post[/post]​

yup. blogging is just so kids can get sympathy when they are down or to bore people with what they did yesterday. Cool idea, but id never use it or view other ppl's blogs.

http://www.civic-minded.com

^-- My car blog

I've been detailing everything I do to my cars on that site for over 2 years now. I think that's what Brian was leaning towards, a car-related blog. Did something to your car? Post it up on your spiffy new HondaBlog!

I thought I was blogging already...with my pathitic life and all the crappy post's :ph34r:

YOU are a blog, you tool.

Basically, it's just random writing of NOTHING in specific, just asshats going off on a tangent. So basically, blog = all of Guy's, Blanco's and John's political threads.

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 21 2005, 08:27 PM

Basically, it's just random writing of NOTHING in specific, just asshats going off on a tangent. So basically, blog = all of Guy's, Blanco's and John's political threads.
[post=489856]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:!!!!!!

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Apr 21 2005, 11:54 PM-->
@Apr 21 2005, 08:27 PM

Basically, it's just random writing of NOTHING in specific, just asshats going off on a tangent.  So basically, blog = all of Guy's, Blanco's and John's political threads.

:lol:!!!!!!
[post=489886]Quoted post[/post]​

x2!!!

More girls would probably come aboard because the blog could be used as a diary :ph34r:

Well, the aim of the blog here would not be to be emo and Oh my dog left me, what should i do?11??!!!?!!11?!

it could be like a diary of work on your car and shit--- like the project pissedoffsol thread-- that would be a perfect blog entry set...

i dunno.

see, its not a free addition. And I'm not going to spend the $50 bucks on it a year if no one is going ot use it...

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 21 2005, 08:27 PM

Bwahahahaha.

I <3 Havok

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 22 2005, 07:44 AM
Well, the aim of the blog here would not be to be emo and Oh my dog left me, what should i do?11??!!!?!!11?!

it could be like a diary of work on your car and shit--- like the project pissedoffsol thread-- that would be a perfect blog entry set...

i dunno.

see, its not a free addition. And I'm not going to spend the $50 bucks on it a year if no one is going ot use it...
[post=489985]Quoted post[/post]​

when you put it that way, thats makes me like it a little more. i say sure, would be cool for project logs.

Back