would you hit it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRX_Si

she is a little big. what do you guys think?
s3f8fe2377a139.jpg

sorry for the large pic. anything smaller just wouldnt do justice......

I don't think I would...it just wouldn't look right. A skinny fucker like me on top of that.

She seems like a cool person. but I've only been awake for 45 minutes, and I'm going to be as superficial as I can.

Yup, she might be fat,but she has big titties. Also, I put money on this, but if nobody dates fat girls, don't you think they would be "tight" in that area?

My new rating system goes by the amount of Jack Daniels shots I would need to hit that.

I give her a "rating" of 6.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Oct 17 2003, 10:07 AM
My new rating system goes by the amount of Jack Daniels shots I would need to hit that.

I give her a "rating" of 6.

in that case, 33 and 7 beers inbetween

did you meet her off the internet? oh well she fat and from my own personal experience fat chicks suck... DONT DO IT... later... im with b, she gets a rating of 1

Looks like a girl that can suck dick and make biscuits from scratch. Hahahaha

That chick looks like she is 14.........

she isn't ugly, she just has some extra meat on tha bonez........if she lost even 50 lbs and was a little bit older, I am betting 3/4 of you guys wouldn't turn her down, and I am even betting that half would let her go down on you if she offered......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back