WTF is this?? NEW PICS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not a show per-se - more or less a meet. Hell, with my car there, anything else could win if it was a show. :ph34r:

looks good....just get ur motor str8end out n ur good to go.......go b18c5 turbo!!!!!! :p :p :p

you know what would be even better than a d16 a K series :p just kidding looks good for how old it is. I think it might need a vaccum though

welll...if he can come up with some money...I got all the parts to make that a super fast, and super hot JDM monster....but...he's going to use it as a DD so he can build up the Mirage,,, :ph34r:

Plus...it's eating Celerities lower intestine....when he had the car..it was sorta hot, but now Chris has the car...and everyone is in love with it....

Hrmmmm...maybe I should get B to buy stock in my CRX, have him sell it, and we'll split the profits accordingly....

I know SiSteve...errrrr...BobVilla wants a 1st gen...and half of my car is actually, half of his old car.... :cool: :wink:

Tow it and everything I have for it away for $3500 OBO...and you'll have more than enough parts to build it anyway you want, and all the tire to last almost 2 years of hard autocrossing... :wink:

Well...with all this 1st gen talk lately...I might as well bite the bullet and build it, get it running, get it past emmisions, then turbo it again. The Z should be done for it's rebuild in a few days, and then I got to do a little fabbing to the sandblaster, then I'll bring the Civic in for tear down, and then the CRX in for tear down. only thing I really need for the CRX will be a metal head gasket, Cometic of course. And then a BOV, and I might be tempted to get more stuff, like an MSD-6AL, Boost retard control, Apexi crap and some other stuff....and there is a sweet adaper plate on the market now to run an OBD0 dizzy, and then I can prolly get some funky management controller. Ahh to dream again.... :cry:

ima hold you to it :)

linky me to that adapter!!

well i got almost 1/2way there today... got the t-belt off and most of the hoses labeled and off that need to come off. got the radiator hoses off and the fan out. gotta pull the radiator... damn! theres no room under the hood of this thing!

got the new thermostat in and the housing cleaned up, started re-routing some vac lines to clean things up. tomorrow morning should be easy enough to swap the HG and clean everything up. maybe i wont get it finished but whatever.

im running out of time :cry:

got it all apart finally. now to clean up the mating surfaces.

so, arent all the valves supposed to be black?

119-1923_IMG.JPG

119-1924_IMG.JPG

Back