XBOX live ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shortbusrebel07

anyone have it ? if so what games do you have and whats your names on there ?

im shortbusrebel07 on there

games i play online:

counterstrike
mech assult
soilders of fortune II
outlaw volleyball
return to castle wolfenstien
sega GT 2002 online

I'm a pure PC gamer nowadays... the last console I owned was a Sega Genesis, but I'm seriously considering getting an XBox just for Mechassault.

mech assult is awsome online. capture the flag owns. so does team destruction.

i used to love the shit outa motoGP and ghost recon when Xbox live first came out but nobody i knew played so after a while i quit playin. now i stick to PC games.

heres a link to more game demos than you'll ever need and its updated every few weeks i think.

game demo haven ;)

we are just looking for a few people to play with online, you know, we dont have/play/care about PC games. just XBOX games y0.

MS just sent me a letter saying i have to pay for the last two months of service or my contract is canceled. boo hoo, my credit card registered with them expired in january.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 2 2004, 08:46 PM
we are just looking for a few people to play with online, you know, we dont have/play/care about PC games. just XBOX games y0.

what about ps2?

I have it, with too many games to list...I don't play it as much anymore, but it' only 50/year for broadband only connection...And with the exception of a few games, most of them play flawlessly.

Originally posted by Havok@Apr 7 2004, 09:15 AM
I have it, with too many games to list...I don't play it as much anymore, but it' only 50/year for broadband only connection...And with the exception of a few games, most of them play flawlessly.

i mainly play sega GT 2002 online, counter strike, return to castle wolfenstien, mech assult, and soliders of fortune II. if you have any of those games send me a friend invitation and we can play sometime.

Back