You ever confused yourself?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like we need to install firefox.. .. restore session before crash

wow, ive done sooooo many different drugs in such massive quantities and i dont have nearly as bad of problems as some of you.. haha

Pssh, this is 2009. Google does my thinking for me.

You know I have been having lots of 'WTF did I come up here to get' moments lately. :D

this doesn't exactly fall under the category of confusing oneself but i thought it atleast somewhat pertinent.

i can recall sitting in the movie theatre not but a few months ago, and as i was watching the movie i was distracted by my g/f or something. i cant really recall right now, not important lol. so then i look back to the screen realizing i might of missed something important and in my head i'm thinking ok let me just rewind this, like as if it were tivo and i could just pull out my remote and do that lol.

hahaha
i think we should stop the advancement of technology to stop people from doing this anymore.

I've stressed my self soo much trying to figure out what tv program I'm watching.

wow, ive done sooooo many different drugs in such massive quantities and i dont have nearly as bad of problems as some of you.. haha

Well I found out just a few month ago, my mom was a major pot head when her and my dad were married. They didnt even realize she was prego till like 5 months into it. and every day they were puffing away like there was no tomorrow.

Kinda explains some of my moments. o_O

Hard to compare negative results if there aren't any good ones to begin with...:ph34r:
:eek:t:
lol

I've stressed my self soo much trying to figure out what tv program I'm watching.

Well I found out just a few month ago, my mom was a major pot head when her and my dad were married. They didnt even realize she was prego till like 5 months into it. and every day they were puffing away like there was no tomorrow.

Kinda explains some of my moments. o_O

stress will add to the confusion.
and my mom used to be a pot head too.. but she quit years before me.

Conundrum is a word that, when I use it frequently, sounds wrong to me.

Colloquialism is another word. I can barely say it, and when I do say it, it sounds wrong, so I try again and fuck it up all over. Go ahead, try it. Try saying if fast.

Thanks for proving my point.

ro-ad
now thats a funny word

:lol:

Its always the simple words that really get me. Something like "where" or "when", I ask myself if there really is supposed to be an h in there, because it's never fully pronounced.

I got another one for ya. The other night I woke up at 3 am and for whatever reason I simply did not know where I was. I was in my house, in my room, in my bed sleeping the same direction, and I was completely confused as to where I was. Being extremely near sighted I could barely even see the glow of my clock to get my bearings. lol

^ Lol, damn thats pretty bad. Ive only had that happen once, and that was after a long night of drinkin when I woke up in my buddies bath tub, and the shower door was shut.

When waking up, I used to get that 'Where am I' jolt quite often as a kid when I'd sleep over somewhere, or at camp, etc. Nowadays I've noticed I never get that anymore... I could be in the middle of Tijuana on a donkey wearing nothing but a sombrero and a fake mustache and I'd wake up as calm as if I were in my own room. :ph34r:

When waking up, I used to get that 'Where am I' jolt quite often as a kid when I'd sleep over somewhere, or at camp, etc. Nowadays I've noticed I never get that anymore... I could be in the middle of Tijuana on a donkey wearing nothing but a sombrero and a fake mustache and I'd wake up as calm as if I were in my own room. :ph34r:

is there a story you're not sharing???

on the memory and forgetting, mine has improved lately, i wonder if its cuz i don't eat much fast food anymore. they say its linked to alzheimers later in life.

Back