Zc Owners... What Do You Run?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex2nr

hey, couldn't find a topic on this, so...

What do you guys run with your ZC powered CRXs, and what mods do you have?
I'm trying to get an idea what I will be running in two weeks, so I don't go talking too much smack :p

<<<EDIT>>>
Also, any problems you guys encountered? how long to do? Any little tricks that should be known? I have an Si

I've run a 15.4 in a 89' crx si with a dohc zc...the crx had full interior, dc header, dc intake, ultraflow exhaust...it was a friend of mine's car...the motor is a good upgrade for the price but they dont seem to last very long if you have a lead foot i've many of these motor blow up and have never seen an 88-91 si motor blow up even with 150,000 miles...i dont maybe i just dont pay attention to si motor's...hope this helps

i got a zc 91 civic with an zc automatic(long live the beater!!!!!)

me and a buddy recovered it from a front end collision on the bridge

its still a mean damn car for daily driven

i beat my friends 94 ex pretty badly

ive never taken it to the track though

Originally posted by std@Feb 18 2003, 09:18 PM
I've run a 15.4 in a 89' crx si with a dohc zc...the crx had full interior, dc header, dc intake, ultraflow exhaust...it was a friend of mine's car...the motor is a good upgrade for the price but they dont seem to last very long if you have a lead foot i've many of these motor blow up and have never seen an 88-91 si motor blow up even with 150,000 miles...i dont maybe i just dont pay attention to si motor's...hope this helps

I blew my engine with 140k on it :( therefore, a ZC

threw a rod bearing, tore the bottom end all to hell

Back