Zc Pistons

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
is it worth it, hp wise, if i were to put zc pistons in my 96 ex coupe?
and while im at it a zex cam?

how much more hp do you think i would be looking at and is it worth it?

thanks

20? 30 at the crank? Who knows... you'd be raising your compresion from the low 9s to the mid 12s, so you'd gain quite a bit right there. Add the ZEX cam, make sure you have good quality intake/header/exhaust and you should be sitting pretty nice. I'd hazard a guess at 160hp (crank) with good tuning, maybe more.

The setup would run great. I run ZC pistons in my d16y8 and I love it. You just have to warm your car for 10 mins before you drive it. My engine knocks something terrible. I'm running 92 octane with a octane booster and it still knocks. But I love it.

2 liter is there some sort of problem? i did not understand your post. but if that was a put down i will say this i did not join this board to get into bitch slapping contest i am here to try to help to the best of my ability. you seem pretty knowledgeable. excuse my spelling sometimes i think i can type faster than i can

Originally posted by HOOKUPSPROCRX@Mar 27 2003, 02:28 AM
2 liter is there some sort of problem? i did not understand your post. but if that was a put down i will say this i did not join this board to get into bitch slapping contest i am here to try to help to the best of my ability. you seem pretty knowledgeable. excuse my spelling sometimes i think i can type faster than i can

For 1) Jason wasnt putting you down. 2) "Im with stupid" is just saying.. "I agree with him". 3) I am not sure your age, but imports are dominated by teens and "slang". "Werd" basically means, "hell yea" and sorts. :)

Originally posted by HOOKUPSPROCRX@Mar 27 2003, 02:28 AM

nah dont trip everyone, i can stick up for myself... thanks to everyone who stuck up for me... :worthy:

HOOKUPSPROCRX, nah i was not putting you down in anyway, i was completely agreeing with what you said in your previous post... dont take it the wrong way.... thank you for the compliment of me being Knowledgeable, but i KNOW that you are 100x smarter than me when it comes to imports, i KNOW you've been doing this longer than me... so dont take me the wrong way

tons of things we do or say here dont make sence to new people but after a week or so you will start picking it up!

Back