Zerg industries obd0-obd1 ecu jumper in CRX b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Crx16ag

Hello it's me again I have some more helpful information as to maybe why my
91crx b16a won't start when I plug in the obd1 p28 ecu to my jumper there is a perfect fit with the
Main connectors but the jumper has an extra set of wires attached to it in the middle , non of these wires are conected because I don't know where or how the wires need to be. My swap turned on with an obd0 pw0 ecu since my harness is obd0 it just wouldn't not rev past 3,200 now with the jumper and p28 chipped it won't turn on @ all , but then again there are extra wires the ZERG INDUSTRIES jumper has that are not connected anyone with info will be very much appreciated

I am still stuck and my swap isn't fired up yet , I have one quick question for a swap guru , when it comes down to your ecu jumper harness if I got one for a Integra DA , civic , CRX si (al of these are obd0 but mpfi STOCK ) that is meant for obd0 to obd1 , would this jumper harness work with my 91 Honda CRX dx ( it's DPFI stock ) and I am using the Zerg industries ecu jumper harness obd 0-obd 1 on a p28chipped ecu map for chrome on the B16A swap I am running (ecu wa in a working crx with b16 before obtained from DNR peformance in San Jose ;) and car will turn over but won't start ? I am staring to question the ecu jumper harness have I mistakenly got the wrong one ,??!,?? I see online shopping results on eBay for cheap ecu jumper harness for obd0-obd1 and title goes as is ACURA CIVIC CRX ECU JUMPER OBD0-OBD1 ?!?!? Is the CRX part only meant for the si since its MPFI STOCK? while mine isn't its DPFI original and I just modified my stock harness for the b16swap the RIGHT WAY. I tripple million checked all my connections and I'm good ! Now I do see an expensive BOOMSLANG ECU JUMPER HARNESS DPFI OBD0-OBD1 MPFI for a whomping $150.00!?!? This title I like more than the last it gives me a reassurance that this might be my problem but I want some help from a pro I am still a noob :(

Back