zzzzzzzzzz

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
thats all. all of you are boring today.

tie's = boring. Thankfully, I go to work in a business casual ensamble. :)

Originally posted by Bob Vila@Jul 18 2005, 09:48 AM
tie's = boring. Thankfully, I go to work in a business casual ensamble. :)
[post=527932]Quoted post[/post]​

Not the Jerry Garcia collection.

http://www.tieguys.com/Jerry_Garcia_Ties/more2.html

Thats some of the less colorful, "boring" ties in the collection that a quick search brought up.

I have this tie called brandy and its a portrayal of how brandy looks microscopically. Its composed of a bunch of colorful swirls that in a way remind me of the painting Stary Night but far more vibrant. I get compliments from the ladies on it constantly.

If you'll pay $200 for a necktie, you surely aren't boring.

I'm wrestling with a Ghost right now and my new boss, who started today, has an eyebrow piercing. I have to shave and keep my hair trimmed, while wearing a shirt and tie, while she gets to be my boss with less experience and some junk poking through her forehead.

Bored ? You bet. I'm numb.

-> Steve

im busy playing la pucelle tactics on the ps2.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 18 2005, 10:16 AM
Hey, I'm "working" here.

By "working", I mean of course that I'm postwhoring like mad on my Subaru board. :lol:
[post=527944]Quoted post[/post]​

i-club?

i check all those boards that I know of daily to try to pick up a WRX.

rs25.com
i-club
nasioc.com
clubwrx

Still recovering from the 3-doors down/staind/breaking benjamans concert on sat....hi don;t drink a half of bottle of Sky with 4 10 penny beers then go out ot he bars and drink hocus pocus beers at the bar.....you = fuxored up

Originally posted by 94CivicSlow@Jul 18 2005, 10:48 AM
Everyones high thats why
[post=527930]Quoted post[/post]​

not me today. well, i did smoke a lil bit when i woke up, but im not high anymore. ties, ha. i havent worn a tie in a long time. but yeah, im mad bored

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jul 18 2005, 10:47 AM
Still recovering from the 3-doors down/staind/breaking benjamans concert on sat....hi don;t drink a half of bottle of Sky with 4 10 penny beers then go out ot he bars and drink hocus pocus beers at the bar.....you = fuxored up
[post=527953]Quoted post[/post]​

I was debating about going to that show. Opinion?

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene+Jul 18 2005, 08:17 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Jul 18 2005, 10:16 AM
Hey, I'm "working" here.

By "working", I mean of course that I'm postwhoring like mad on my Subaru board. :lol:
[post=527944]Quoted post[/post]​

i-club?

i check all those boards that I know of daily to try to pick up a WRX.

rs25.com
i-club
nasioc.com
clubwrx
[post=527945]Quoted post[/post]​

None of those, actually. :) We used to be a part of the Mountain States contingent at ClubWRX, but because a bunch of our members got banned by a couple of idiot mods, we broke off and formed a board of mostly local people, but of course we welcome anyone who wants to join.

http://www.awdpirates.net (it's a long story :) )

Lots of very well-informed people at that site. The wealth of knowledge is amazing.

Shoot I have about 2 hours till I even GO to work. 11pm to 8am is going to kick my ass good and right.

Back