1500 turbo set-up? possible?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thanks again for all the help. i have a 1992 civic dx hb with a 1994 b18b ls non vtec. putting a turbo together sounds pretty damn tough but this will give me some knowledge of this sh*t. hey thanks to all who helped out i'll keep everyone updated.

Well that sounds like its not gonna be an Obd2 ecu, so it's completely possible for you to do the "chipping" mod, witch I would highly suggest. Go here are read up on their Chipping article.

http://www.pgmfi.org/twiki/bin/view/Librar...onToECUChipping

You can also get a Hondata, but I think you have to have someone tune that one for you, and it costs more to begin with. It is arguably a better solution though, if you had the money go that way; but since you don't this is the first best alternative, next being the Afc hack, and finally coming up with an FMU rig on the bottom. Everyone has their opinion though, this way isn't that hard if you're ok with computers. If computers are your worst nightmare, maybe you should pick another solution.

HTH
Buzz1167
Jon N

Back