2008 Crash Thread. Crashed? Post it here!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It was merely a conflict of interest that went a little too far.

Right, I actually searched and found the thread and read it for myself, because I know where the search button is and how to use it :)

That would be fabulous. They should make it so when you go to start a new thread it asks you to search first. It can be our last line of defense against frustration

What would really be fantastic is if something could be implemented where any noob, whether by post count or by join date, bumps a dead thread, they get warned. Then they get sent on a vacation or banned.

That would be fantabulous.

/threadjack

Damn it. i'm sorry for bringing back a 5 year old thread about smarterchild. it was close to the top

Do you even have a Yaris??? Or did you?

Traded the Yaris in on the baby blue VW convertible with a huge sunflower in the vase.

Also, I repped you and bumped from multiple stars to one, single, arm-band sized Star of David.

that graphic is so fucked up.

jewish.jpg

Last edited:
What would really be fantastic is if something could be implemented where any noob, whether by post count or by join date, bumps a dead thread, they get warned. Then they get sent on a vacation or banned.

That would be fantabulous.

/threadjack

All they do is walk off and piss in the corner of the Blogs. Anyone can post any shit they want there, and they do. It's a festering ghetto of window lickers who were taken away from their weekly attempt to stuff a square peg into a round hole.

All they do is walk off and piss in the corner of the Blogs. Anyone can post any shit they want there, and they do. It's a festering ghetto of window lickers who were taken away from their weekly attempt to stuff a square peg into a round hole.

I think that's sig worthy right there.

I wonder if I neg repped a newb, if his account would just lock out. It would take months to recover.

Well, i know of someone that made it to negative 4 bars. He's still here. I just wonder if you get negative enough if you get a red star or just more squares.

Well, i know of someone that made it to negative 4 bars. He's still here. I just wonder if you get negative enough if you get a red star or just more squares.

Also, happy birthday. I'm not sure about what day / year Ohio is in.

Back