68MM Throttle Body for $99 plus FREE Shipping! Doesn't get any better then this!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
June was a great month for TB sales, let's keep it going for July! Don't forget to check out our deals on bundles if you'd also like a TPS and/or a MAP sensor with your nice clean new throttle body!

July is great so far on throttle bodies, and also the bundle packs that include Throttle Position Sensors and/or MAP Sensors. Keep up the great interest and let us know if you have any questions!

We're down to about 20 of these throttle bodies again and I'd love to get them all out the door so I can order more! Don't forget to check out our combos with TPS or TPS and MAP sensors so you get a COMPLETE package deal! Still free shipping no matter how many you want! I sent 10 TB/TPS combos out to Europe last months and made the guy a SMOKING deal so feel free to band together and purchase 5 or more bundles for your car club or just a bunch of friends!

TwistedObsessionz: these Omni throttle bodies are designed to fit best on B-Series DOHC VTEC engines, but also fit many D, H, and F-Series engines. The good news about this is these will bolt onto the Blox or other aftermarket manifolds because those are most like the B-Series design.

Brutal883: these won't kit K engines. I know Skunk2 has a K-Series TB available, it's in 70mm and 74mm sizes at least, and the retail on them is $405 (70mm) and $420 (74mm). We can probably take $20-$25 off those as we don't deal directly with Skunk2 at this time. Want to, just don't have the volume needed yet to contract.

Don't forget we have combo bundles available with the throttle body plus an Omni-Power TPS for $147.97, or add an Omni-Power MAP sensor for $50 more than that!

wow cheap price! i picked mine up for way more a couple years ago. it has been working flawlessly on my boosted setup ever since. good TB for the money!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back