$74.54 per barrel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just heard this morning that only 3 states currently have gas over $3/gal, California, Alaska and Hawaii

I enjoyed the 55.xx dollars for 22.xx gallons in the truck at 2.39 today.

Refreshing break.

A van in it's normal sense carries passengers. It's a caged gutted two seat vehicle plated as a TRUCK.

also known as a piece of fucking shit. God I hate that truck.

A van in it's normal sense carries passengers. It's a caged gutted two seat vehicle plated as a TRUCK.

also known as a piece of fucking shit. God I hate that truck.

It can still carry passengers. Maybe not comfortably or painlessly, but you can stuff a few people in the back.

2.15 for the cheap stuff around here. Not too shabby.

2.25 for premium a mile and a half away from my apt. AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHA!!!!! Im gonna have to get a picture of it tonight.

i saw 2.43 this morning for 87 :(

still cheap as shit though.

it goes down every day.

i've been only getting like half-tanks instead of filling up lately, because the next time i need it, its cheaper :)

It can still carry passengers. Maybe not comfortably or painlessly, but you can stuff a few people in the back.

2.15 for the cheap stuff around here. Not too shabby.

Yeah and if I got pulled over for it, I'd get a shitton of tickets. Two seats = two people, driver and passenger. Thats it. It's for cargo, not people.

Anyone see the news today? Exxon Mobile just broke it's own profits record for the 3rd quarter.

Fuckers.

Yeah and if I got pulled over for it, I'd get a shitton of tickets. Two seats = two people, driver and passenger. Thats it. It's for cargo, not people.

A van is a kind of vehicle used for transporting goods or groups of people. It is usually a box-shaped vehicle on four wheels, about the same width and length as a large automobile, but taller and usually higher off the ground, also referred to as a light commercial vehicle or LCV. However, in North America, the term may be used to refer to any truck with a rigid cargo body fixed to the cab, even up to large sizes.

I always have, and always will refer to it as a truck.

/caring about that topic

Of course you would. That kind of vehicle isn't for transporting people in the back safely. That's the kind of vehicle you shove somebody you don't like in the back of and drive down the railroad tracks at highway speeds.

Of course you would. That kind of vehicle isn't for transporting people in the back safely. That's the kind of vehicle you shove somebody you don't like in the back of and drive down the railroad tracks at highway speeds.

Exactly, it's plated as a truck and is good for 1 passenger, 1 driver and a shitton of cargo. Fortunately, i don't know any mexicans that need transporting.

Or the kind of vehicle you hand candy and ice cream out of.

Around here, those are smaller vans. Last winter my sister in law told me I look like a child abductor. My van always reminds me of this.

free_candy_van.jpg

Back