78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i lost track of this thread after page 2 for some reason.

good shit bro. glad to see its coming along nicely.

maybe its time to start hondaswap.com/classic :p

No idea how I missed this thread. Awesome job so far man. Inspiring.

Forget it. Although a classic, the cvcc is a fugly car. It has been done, but with a great amount of expense and fabrication. If you are trying to do it on the cheap, this project is not for you.

As far as you using parts from a stolen car.. I hope you get cought and spend some time with bubba in a jail cell. Its little shits like you that cost us enthusiats so much money and grief when our cars get stolen. Thanks for supporting those who steal from us.

Ass hat.

I'd like to make a motion for a ban on this loser.

Thanks bro :D

lol i agree...lets start a classic section.... but what year would the cut off be...

and yes good shit...hope its done soon....uve inspired me to buy a cvcc myself (cheap here in australia and good for another lil project)

Thanks bro :D

Well, you have no idea how many people come through here with posts saying "OMG I'mma put a type arr motor in a 1902 civic!!" They have no idea how much work that takes. So I misjudged you there. You seem to actually have the initiative, patience, and know how, resources, and funds.

most of an 89 integra with a strong running engine for 1000 dollars (probly hot but dont ask dont tell)

I hate car thieves and those who deal with them with a passion. You posted afterward that you purchased it from a junk dealer. So which is it?

I hate to piss on an awesome thread, and an awesome build, but if its being done with stolen parts, I still vote that you are banned.

i dissagree with the bannage...i too despise people who steal cars and people who knowingly use stolen car parts...

but in this case if its been bought from a junk yard dont ask dont care / ignorance is bliss is worthy to me....
if your buying from a junk yard isnt it there responsibility to inform you and check if its stolen (it is in australia i believe)

i myself hadnt really seen this civic done up before (ive been in one) but never seen one given such time and respect, honour and pride....its people like this that keep us all alive in this "industry" that we all have in common

i myself hope to do a build one day something that brings such attention from a wide majority of the people around me...

but if it really came down to the hard boil i dunno if id use stolen parts...probably not but perhaps i would...if i was buying from a junk yard i wouldnt ask or care **sings** IGNORANCE IS BLISS ;)

i say dont ban him...even if he also sings IGNORANCE IS BLISS to the true tune

Take it easy with all the 'ban talk' guys... Klyph is a respected member of this forum, and theres no reason to ban him for buying a motor for cheap at a junkyard...

Lets keep his thread clean!

Honestly, the junkyard where i bought the integra from was shady as hell. It was halfway in a marsh, the owner was on speed and god knows what else. He didn't have the key or the title to it. That's why i said it was probably hot.
On the other hand, the car had bad front end damage, making it non-driveable. So it probably was a legitimate junk car.
Either way, it was stupid of me to even insinuate that the car was stolen. It's not funny when your shit gets stolen, I hate thieves and would hate to make someone feel that violated. I honestly dont know if it's a stolen car, but i really don't think it is. My dad's property looks like a junkyard/chopshop because of all the half finished projects we have around. The cops stop by on a regular basis to snoop on us, so if it was stolen, i think i would have heard about it by now.

Shogun: good luck with your cvcc.

Andrew: respected member? me? riiiiight.

Phyre: no hard feelings man, just givin you shit.

lol havnt bought it yet but have considered it.....but i dunno i might buy one and have 1 project civics lol:p

Just picked up on this thread and what you have done is very cool, good luck with the rest of it man. Im gonna try to keep up with it.

quality build, great job on the mounts

much respect for your passion for the build

I take pride in my work as well

wish I could see the finished product already;)

HONDA 4 LIFE "D"

Back