78 cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just discovered this thread, that's going to be a cool setup once you're finished with it. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Ya my buddy came up here and told me I was crazy and we should just burn the fucker to save us the headaches.

j/k, he answered a lot of questions I had about power distribution and what the best way of attacking my unique situation was. He was very helpful and set me straight on a lot of stuff that I wasn't sure about.

I had to take all the wiring diagrams for both cars and highlight the portions that I need, then when each circuit is completed from hot to ground, I'm highlighting them with a different color. That way I'll know for sure that I have all the circuits in place and every circuit is fuse-protected so that the wiring doesn't burn up.
I have got a LOT of wiring done and am so close to having this thing fire up that I can smell rice burning. The only thing that's been holding me back is closing on my new house and setting up the move has been owning me lately.
But after I close next week and get moved in, I'll get my priorities straight, I promise :)

Wow. I'm browsing at home, so I finally got to see all your pics (firewall at work is a real pain).

You, sir, are my new hero.
Hero-Honda-1.jpg

I am glad to hear/read that you got a new Home, And the project is back on. Congratz

Check out the "Honda's stash" thread for more pics.

Y'know what, that basic paint scheme would look hella' cool on your cvcc, klyph. I think I remember earlier in here you were going to keep her silver but consider this:

Without the the numbers and graphics, of course.

No no no, put the numbers and graphics on it.. Make it look exactly like that car.

hella sweet...

Back