79 Non-cvcc build thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah the rear is off a 05 civic EX.

and sure what do uwant a cookie?

i plan on using the stock head lights sorta. they are just the same 7" round lights. but they have projectors and halo's built into them.

You just won 2 weeks worth of body prep on a 79 civic...now get to work!!!!

HA screw that, last time i let a friend do some work on the civic i had to rip it all off and redo it lol. no one works on this thing but me, cuz no one can do it right lol. unless you prove your self worthy haha.

Ok.....he won a years worth of detailing it when your finished!!!!!

i could go for that. i love having 12 pounds of wax on my car lol.

anyway, did a little work tonight. mainly just some sanding and primering. the front bumper is really starting to look good, i started working on of of the sides and ran out of resin half way threw it. so it kinda came out fucked up. i think it will be okay and ill just glass over it again. but i didnt have my camera with me, so ill get a pic probably tomorrow night when i go back down there. hopfully i can pick up some more resin and gets some more glassing done.

well little update.

front bumper is finally starting to take some shape and look better, still needs a lot of glass, but its getting there.

l_fbc2ff91bf95a781e0d50b622eb2a494.jpg

i started to mold the side and i thought i was going to have enough resin to finish it, but i didnt even come close. so it turned out like shit! as you can see its not smooth at all. its not a big deal, ill just get some more resin and fiberglass over it, but still makes me mad i ran out haha. but atleast its on there now

l_4caa47f4ffa5894c1ad216b14fb89ad5.jpg

taped up and awaiting glass.

l_5ddddad0982fd6025f42cfc038fee0a4.jpg

it rainbowed out a lot farther than i wanted too, but with the shape of it there was just no way to keep it closer to the car. but its not to bad i guess.

l_855fa2e4e778ed3c238207305e37e28f.jpg

l_b60a97268ee08d8ab5dd5aa94e237125.jpg

l_e19bc30f7c8fd48e46889add98bd3439.jpg

went back to working on the rear side a little bit. did a quick sand on it and went to primer it and found that the "grey" primer i bought was friggin WHITE! guess it doesnt matter to much, it just looks gay. but atleast the side is molded now. it just needs a few more layers of glass to smooth it out and get rid of all the lines.

l_5765e3b5a488d83bf34e14da120aaa4c.jpg

and a little more sanding, ill get to that later though lol.

l_5c32f04e7259c68823955ba4c21b1fb3.jpg

the first time i painted this thing was out of extreme boardem, this time i was super bored but mainly just tired of that ugly ass silver lol, and i had this really pretty blue just laying around the shop haha.

l_c71224d8d8af25b910cae4723a168529.jpg

anyway, more to come soon. it should really start taking shape now and start getting a lot cleaner. then all i have to do is the side skirts and my body work is well still not even close to done lol. prob 75%.

if you mask around the honda symbol and sand carefully with a block, then clear coat it again that cover will be super sweet.
nice work on the rest too..

lol that cover is just me fucking around. its pretty trashed, was when i got the motor, pictures just hid the flaws to well. ill buy a new one. and ill prob just leave it black. then again this is just my fuck around motor to blow up, so i may just leave it and say who cares

I was about to say " If you paint that fuggin' valve cover again I'm gonna shoot myself!"
BORED???? Quit messin' around and finish the damn thing!!!lol

buy me my integra parts car and i promise this thing will be running in less than a month. ill even promise ill have a video of it doing a burn out and snapping an axle in less than a month haha. so yeah got 500 bucks :p

im just concentrating on my body work right now cuz its pretty much free. i had some played money stuffed away, but i spent that 300 on a snowboarding pass, so the integra might be a little bit longer before i get ahold of it. if my court shit would hurry and get over with i could go back to work and making money so this would all move along soo much faster

yeah the states sex laws are fucking gay. they like to punish hard working fathers, and let threats to our society run free. our system is so fucked up.

na im 19, my gf is under 18 and preggo. so im getting pounded with this whole contributing sex to a minor bullshit.

fuckin sucks, every time I was doin the dirty with my ex, she's 17 and I'm 19 and like a couple weeks later she'd be like "im late" and i'm like fuck that you don't start for a week I know your schedule. but it still always freaked me out. good luck dude.

na im 19, my gf is under 18 and preggo. so im getting pounded with this whole contributing sex to a minor bullshit.

damn, just came across this thread. looks awesome.

but sucks about the gf thing. i used to get that shit when i was 18 my gf was underage. her mom kept threatening me with that statutory shit, until i pointed out that in the state of tn there has to be more than four years difference in age for it to be considered statutory. hell, im 21 now, i can still grab me some 17 year olds. lol.

go to al. if you have proof (from a doctor) that shes preggo, then you can marry her without parental consent. then go back home and be like "this is my wife bitch, you cant charge me for fucking my wife."

yeah thank for all the luck guys, shit will work its way out eventually.but screw a doctor, just look at her belly, theres no mistaking she is prego lol.

anyway i bought some more fiberglass and resin today.. so ill get to working on the car today sometime. and ill post new pictures here soon of some Finished, better looking sides and painted in the correct color primer lol. hopefully the body kit will look fucking great by the time im done today. im in high hopes anyway.

Back