'82 Toyota Starlet (Pictures)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
My brother just got ahold of a Toyota starlet and I was wondering if anyone has had any experince with them. It seems like a pretty nice car he is just wanting to know if there are any forums and what not for them. Any info would be a great help. Thanks.

That car is total crap. Give it to me, and I will hesitantly take it off your friend's hands.

I'll even come get it.

Its my brothers can and I dont think he plans on letting it go. So is it really total crap or you just fucking with me?

No, Chris I can't have a good friend of mine driving such a crappy car. Please, let me take it.

Or I'll break your fucking arms getting it from you

It has no rust to speak of as well. Im pretty sure the guy he got it from used it as a college car and then it sat in his barn for a few years. The body is really straight it just needs a new clutch and those are only like 150 for a aftermarket clutch kit. I need to do some more research on the 3tc motor.

Yeah, when you do that you'll find that it's worth nothing at all. Give me a call and I'll come and take it

Travis doesn't need this car. I need this car to feed homeless children in ... Zimbabwe. No wait, I need it to rescue nuns.

Yeah I kinda figured they where just fuckin around. Thanks for the link. Just thought id check and see if anyone on here had any experince with them.

running motors own you :)

that 4g63 in your dads front yard has gotten further than the 22R on your engine stand. :p

wh.. wha. Huh ?!

It blew a timing belt and popped ! The motor on my stand was in my Celica ! What are you ON ?!

its just funny cuz the 22R is on the stand, the the 4g63 is in the front yard, worn and beat to shit.

If my house was on fire I would rush to the garage to save that 20R.

Starlet?

RWD.

Throw in a carb'ed rotary and call it a day. You will have the most annoying drag car ever.

Back