88 CRX HF H22A Project WV

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

taternuts

Lost Soul
Torsion bar snapped going to work the other day, I don't have time, money, or room for this project anymore. "New project is my baby boy" Has Hasport mounts and will drive fine with a new traction bar kit. WV inspection good till july. Go to Sinracing.com for more info. Will consider parting out realsinracing@hotmail.com

Last edited:
I didn't plan on selling this car so, I changed the belt tensioner from auto to Manuel, water pump, belts and bearings for belts. New ball joints, upper A arms with ingalls adjustment, energy suspension poly kit, KYB shocks with ground control springs and Apexi Afc/Vtec. Good bit of work with this swap, I wouldn't do this swap again. Hasport kit is nice and the odyssey battery in the back storage is clean. Body is rough and it needs little things, but the worst is over. Was daily driving before the tie rod broke, easy transplant to another car. Go to SINRACING.COM for pics. As for price looking for upper 3s or trade for 4 door car or jeep.

Back