91 si with mods

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok..im confused..i dont know if you really want to look at the car or if your just fucking with me

Celerity can refer to:
  • Speed, quickness.
  • Celerity_BBS, a computer Bulletin Board System popular in the 1990's
  • Celerity, a power of supernatural quickness possessed by vampires in the roleplaying games Vampire: The Requiem and Vampire: The Masquerade
  • Celerity (EDI Factory), a company in Dublin, Ireland.
  • The speed of propagation of an Ocean surface wave or other wave on the surface of a liquid.

I want to see the goddam car
What are you doing this weekend ? I don't need to drive it, I don't need to kick the tires. I know what it is, and what it's worth, and I wanna see if it ties into my plans :)

That is all.

lol ok..i did not know if you were trying to jerk me around..
i am available this weekend...

And on alternated days, I'm also Amanda Tapping caught in a horrible time distortion.

180946SXaW_w.jpg

ok injen, i'm done threadjackin :)

damn, thats your ride. i wouldnt wanna be seen gettin out of that...glws

For The Record..that is my ride..ppl have differant opions.i am not into the whole rice thing,there are other ppl that do not mind bodykits,and taillights like that..the car has potential,,i have lost interest and am looking at a clean eg,,,that is not rice whatsoever..

i was planning on cleaning the car up,,putting oem bumpers on it(or mugen style,or jdm) putting jdm tails in it,getting new sidemoldings,and doing the bodywork to get it perfect again,,i rlly dont need sarcastic ass comments about how its rice,or how you wouldnt want to be seen getting out of it..you dont like MY car keep YOUR comments to YOURSELF

thanx have a niceday:D

Is the car sold yet? how bad is the rust? do you have more pics?

i still have the car,,,i dont know if im selling though...i just started tearing into the exterior and i think i might keep it and make it clean again...

Back