A few vacation pics.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You obviously never heard of beach townies.

It's not a joke. Townies are drunk teens who hate tourists. I occasionally take a place in Westerly RI for a week Those guys are BRUTAL. Luckily, I spent some time in that town as a kid, and I know enough (And a fake RI accent to boot) to get out of shit.

You mean you don't already have a shitty NE accent? :D

I have a Pennsylvania Dutch accent normally. People bend me when I talk with it, so I picked up the same accent as Seven of Nine from Star Trek.

And it appears to work.

I have a Pennsylvania Dutch accent normally. People bend me when I talk with it, so I picked up the same accent as Seven of Nine from Star Trek.

And it appears to work.

I am not familiar with Seven of Nine. What part of CT do you live in?

Jeri Ryan.

And I live in the part of CT that's 875 miles from Jeri Ryan. South western.

I'm very familiar with the state. You can give me a town/city name. Or does the great Cel not want to divulge his true location. Trumbull? Near NYC?

What a heap of shit. Florida is by far the worst state I have ever visited. And, being from Ohio hardly makes you a Yankee. Having lived in Ohio for more than two years now, I'd liken the people here to Southerners more than anything. The accent, laziness, apathy, etc...I know Akron/Canton is much different than the Ohio I live in. It is much nicer up there. Anyway, glad you are in one piece. It's good to know stabbing hurt so little that you didn't even notice. I always thought getting stabbed would hurt like shit. It must have been the adrenaline...or the PCP!

Yeah where Im at in Ohio is right between Akron and Canton, a tiny little town called Uniontown, no crime or anything like that. Canton made the top 10 worst cities in the US for crime though. It does hurt like shit, it just didnt when it happened from the adreneline and alcohol mix. Where in Ohio do you live?

I'm very familiar with the state. You can give me a town/city name. Or does the great Cel not want to divulge his true location. Trumbull? Near NYC?

Nice. I'm vpned into Trumbull.

Yeah where Im at in Ohio is right between Akron and Canton, a tiny little town called Uniontown, no crime or anything like that. Canton made the top 10 worst cities in the US for crime though. It does hurt like shit, it just didnt when it happened from the adreneline and alcohol mix. Where in Ohio do you live?

My friend Brian lives in Akron. I'm ashamed to say where I live (Steubenville). As a disclaimer, I am here for school and it is temporary. Let's just say the description I received before moving out was misleading. Oh, well. Rent is cheap and so are the bars.

Nice. I'm vpned into Trumbull.

Vpned:confused:

Steubenville isnt so bad, its kinda like Uniontown, unless your in the city area.

Never been to Columbus, drove through it though, but Akron and Canton are really nasty cities IMO. The only thing anyone that anybody would want to go to either for is to look at the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, and the Goodyear plant and blimp hanger in Akron. Honesty those are the only things that are keeping them from turning into a black hole of hookers and crack dealers.

Last edited:
Shitpit does not begin to describe Steubenville. I can't get into it in type. I just can't.

From where I used to step outside to smoke, it looks like Mordor at night. Giant flames pouring out of sstacks from God only knows what kind of factory. Has-been steel, stupid ass, welfare, can't drive dipshits. Employers dangle $8 an hour like a golden fuckin' carrot and these cocksuckers eat it up. This is where Skylarks, Cutlass Cieras, and Cavaliers go to die. I hate this fuckin' place.

Back