A Series Of Fortunate Events

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by DarkHand+Dec 20 2004, 03:27 PM-->
Originally posted by mdlax1@Dec 20 2004, 02:07 PM
Celerity
@Dec 20 2004, 02:24 PM
Unless you have a need for an animal, I think paying that much is crazy. Paying anything, really, is crazy when so many good animals are at shelters.

-> Steve
[post=434883]Quoted post[/post]​

werd, all my cats are shelter cats, i dont see teh reason to pay that much for a living animal, im no animal rights guru just have a basic respect for living things... all my animals for ever have been adopted or from shelters

:withstupid:

My first dog walked into our house off of the street and hopped on our couch in 1989 (lived to be 14). :)
Current dog was born in 1994 because I suggested that my friends dog and a neighbors dog should be able to play together :p (currently 10 and perfectly healthy). I've noticed that many (although not all) storebought pets my friends and relatives own seem to live shorter lives and are hampered with health problems.
[post=434922]Quoted post[/post]​

and will usually love you much more, in a non odd animal love way. Just after they figure out not to pee on the furniture and shit everywhere.. good pets

i want some TFAL pots and pans... last year i got a set with some griddles and a wok... man, i use those things ALL the time... good chit.

the year before i got a kitchenaid super duty standing mixer. now THAT is great stuff. :) good for making cheesecakes.

congrats on the xmas experience... ours is going to be small, and poor... but it's all for my kids... i'd rather them have a good experience.

damn i wish i can afford one of them cats. i have 2 right now and dont know what the fuck breed they are (the kitten is grey, with little spots of white fur and sort of white tips on the grey hair, and the other is black with sort of red tips on the hair(not like jet black how you see most other cats)....

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Dec 20 2004, 04:26 PM
i want some TFAL pots and pans... last year i got a set with some griddles and a wok... man, i use those things ALL the time... good chit.

the year before i got a kitchenaid super duty standing mixer. now THAT is great stuff. :) good for making cheesecakes.

congrats on the xmas experience... ours is going to be small, and poor... but it's all for my kids... i'd rather them have a good experience.
[post=434967]Quoted post[/post]​

sounds corny but CHRISTMAS (sorry had to correct you) is all about what you make it. As long as you remember what the holiday represents and cherish the time you can spend with your family. Honestly I despise presents, i mean their nice and all but i'd much rather do like one decent gift, and spend the rest of the time sitting staring at the tree listening to christmas songs.

It almost makes me wish i got my house sooner so that i would have excuse for us to not spend so much on stupid materialistic things

sorry, i know how it's spelled, i just hate typing it all out... :p

yea, i know it's not about presents... but, when you've got a 3 and 6 year old, to them it IS about presents... no matter how often you tell them, it'snot about gifts, it's about 'giving' and 'sharing time with family' they don't listen that young.

my fondest memories are actually just waking up and seeing their smiling faces and them jumping on my bed telling me to get up. i love making breakfast while they open their gifts, and the looks on their faces when they give you something they bought themselves, or feel so proud that they made... it's about that. :) even christmas eve where we all eat dinner together, and share some sparkling apple cider... and watch national lampoon's christmas vacation. :)

now i'm getting all excited. :) hehehe

Back