A very Pissedoffsol Fundraiser/House warming giftdrive.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
As most of you already know B hasnt had the best of luck with his car, on top of that he just bought a new home, and it's also 2 weeks from xmas. He still hasnt had to pay his first set of cost of living bills.

Anywho, to keep this post short and to the point I think it would be very nice if anyone was willing to pitch in a total of $5.00 for B to help him pay off his deductable.

Brian has let us use his gallery to host files as with letting everyone see thousands of useful tech post on how to swap honda motors, deal with hemroids, and how to not get women. Lets all give B a big thank you by paypaling him $5.00

Clift Notes,

go to Send Money, Pay Online or Set Up a Merchant Account - PayPal sign in and send $5.00
If you don't have a paypal account you should make one, if you don't want to do that you should send a five dollar bill (yes go ahead and send it) to the address listing for hondaswap.com

I started it already. So far we have $5.00 in the account.

P.S if he doesnt get $1000.00 by xmas 2000si will get banned.

I'm in,
I, for one, appreciate what you do for HS and the people on it. Thank you. :laugh:

*edit: $$ Sent.

you all are very kind.

i'll be posting my laptop, wideband, burners, chips, etc for sale on ebay in the next couiple days to raise some more funds too...

Sent.....
Hope I have enough $ for gas tomarrow :laugh:

Everyone join in that can!
$5 isn't that much, especially is the majority of the people actually do it, then it could add up to something greater! Or something like that lol.

Sent.

We'll see how this progresses. I was going to donate more but I felt guilty after not donating to the boys overseas when I got a phone call about it the other day, and after raising money for PSU Dance Thon/4 Diamonds child cancer fund.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
you all are very kind.

i'll be posting my laptop, wideband, burners, chips, etc for sale on ebay in the next couiple days to raise some more funds too...
hey B, before you do that, could you burn me a chip?? i'll hit you up on AIM...

LOL.

What kind of chips can you burn for what cars? The WRX?

Umm...I'm going to transfer some money so I can do this.

I just quit my job, but sicne you don't have a car right now, I'm feeling bad for you.

Sorry dude, but my luck < your luck. I have a mortgage/bills, make a lot less than you, and a pending lawsuit with an insurance company. Where the fuck is my "Help Havok fund" thread?

In all seriousness, everyone has shitty luck every now and then, but I think this is a little unnecessary.

Before you call me an asshole, dick, whatever, ask B who is always donating money for HS, to HS, sending money for B-days, etc within 5 minutes of him asking/putting up a thread.

honestly i thought of coming up with some donation thing in the sti thread to help him get another car, but then i realized that he makes a shitton more money then the majority of people on this website, so i didnt figure it would make much sense.
and as far as running the site, B makes money off it, as he well should.
i remember what he told me he made off this site back in the day and that was before google ads. in short, it made me think about running a forum lol.

along with nick im not trying to be a dick or trying to downsize B's situation, but there are alot of people here who have been in WAY worse situations and actually NEEDED help.

Quoted post[/post]]
Sorry dude, but my luck < your luck. I have a mortgage/bills, make a lot less than you, and a pending lawsuit with an insurance company. Where the fuck is my "Help Havok fund" thread?

In all seriousness, everyone has shitty luck every now and then, but I think this is a little unnecessary.

Before you call me an asshole, dick, whatever, ask B who is always donating money for HS, to HS, sending money for B-days, etc within 5 minutes of him asking/putting up a thread.

Post your Paypal name so everyone can send you some money.

I see nothing wrong with sending 5$, call it help, housewarming, or dues, It helps.

It's the holidays. Merry Christmas, B

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Post your Paypal name so everyone can send you some money.

im sure thats not what hes getting at.
he just saying that even though everyone likes B and as nice a guy as he is, he is perfectly capable of dealing with this situation with little to no trouble. it might not be convenient, but its miles away from crisis mode emergency status.

speaking of donating money, dont we usually have a christmas donation to some charity? or maybe im thinking of thanksgiving, i know there some annual thing that B raises money for a local charity.

Back