A very Pissedoffsol Fundraiser/House warming giftdrive.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No shit, if they fucked up it their ass, you shouldn't have to pay 112 dollars to ship an exhaust. Hell, thats probably colse to 1/4 of the purchase price

It totalled 70 lbs and was classified as an oversized package. We had to use two of their 15x15x70" large boxes, packing material, fuel surcharges, etc. Went from indiana to California.

You still didn't tell us why you decided to squat on the sellers cock for $112.

EDIT: 70 lbs? Is the thing cast iron?

Quoted post[/post]]

Because I got tired of looking at it. driftspeed and RS*R wouldn't spring to send mea check to ship it back. In fact Derek (from both places) told me they won't eat the cost at first.

So I said fuck it and took it down to the UPS store and shipped it out.

It's the entire catback, mid pipe, gasket/rings/screws/ and the rear pipe including the muffler. Then you had the weight of the boxes, peanuts and styrofoam. 112 was after the discount the lady gave me. It should have been about 140ish.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Because I got tired of looking at it. driftspeed and RS*R wouldn't spring to send mea check to ship it back. In fact Derek (from both places) told me they won't eat the cost at first.

So I said fuck it and took it down to the UPS store and shipped it out.

It's the entire catback, mid pipe, gasket/rings/screws/ and the rear pipe including the muffler. Then you had the weight of the boxes, peanuts and styrofoam. 112 was after the discount the lady gave me. It should have been about 140ish.
maybe the woman gave u a discount because she didn't know how to use the scale.... :ph34r:

nah. I told them all the entire story. They decided to help me out after i explained all the bullshit I've been through just trying to get a few more mods for my car.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
lol save 2000si :mrgreen:

Well, if that's the case, then...

Still nothing.

As always, I will donate if it's for charity, but for a person who has had a shitstorn, I like to call it...Life.

I still wonder wtf your problem with me is. But whatever, I hope to see all the shit you've been through get cleared up and you get proper compensation for your hardcomings.

Wish you'd let go of this e-ego and realize I've had the same luck with jobs as you're having right now with your car.

WOW i just logged on for the first time in a couple days and all this shit happens. I sent ya $6 B to make up for the shitty paypal fees

Paypal is going to fuck me over, but if it goes my way you'll get $5. Right now they're holding about 500 bucks from me.

$5 sent B! Glad to help!!

Payment Details

Payment Sent To: HondaSwap.com
Account Status: Verified Business Member (118)
Type: Service
Amount: $5.00 USD
Total Amount: $5.00 USD
Email Subject: Good Lovin...
Note: Thanks again... It was great!

Source of Funds

PayPal Balance: $5.00 USD

thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far.

If you can't swing it, don't do it. No one is making you, and I won't think any less of you if you don't. We all have our troubles and our own financial problems to deal with as well.

For me, it's just real bad timing.

That tv i ordered is already in transit, so there's no canceling that order w/o paying a 20% restocking fee...
my first mortgage payment is due jan 1st.
my car payment is due jan 5th.
i still don't have curtains in my house...
i have no food in the house...
and now i gotta drop a G on a deductible... its just bad timing.

the good news is that my old man said i can keep his truck for as long as i need it... so i won't be needing to buy a beater just yet...
but-- do i want to park the sti when it's fixed at work again, only to get smashed again?

so, then there's that deal...

and i'm also looking at possibly switching jobs because of this....
just sent my res into this job...

great money. i'm fully qualified for it too.
only shit kicker is that its a consulting job... so it probably isn't permanent. :cry: so, thats bad... esp now with the mortgage-- i can't be out of work for a long time... hell, a month would break me for 2 years of catching up probably. but 50 bucks an hour is freakin awesome. lol

Glad to help B... Money is always tight, but $5 I can spare... I'll skip my coffee & bagel on monday... 8)

Quoted post[/post]]
thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far.

If you can't swing it, don't do it. No one is making you, and I won't think any less of you if you don't. We all have our troubles and our own financial problems to deal with as well.

For me, it's just real bad timing.

That tv i ordered is already in transit, so there's no canceling that order w/o paying a 20% restocking fee...
my first mortgage payment is due jan 1st.
my car payment is due jan 5th.
i still don't have curtains in my house...
i have no food in the house...
and now i gotta drop a G on a deductible... its just bad timing.

the good news is that my old man said i can keep his truck for as long as i need it... so i won't be needing to buy a beater just yet...
but-- do i want to park the sti when it's fixed at work again, only to get smashed again?

so, then there's that deal...

and i'm also looking at possibly switching jobs because of this....
just sent my res into this job...
http://jobsearch.monster.com/getjob.asp?Jo....mc_n=MKT000125

great money. i'm fully qualified for it too.
only shit kicker is that its a consulting job... so it probably isn't permanent. :cry: so, thats bad... esp now with the mortgage-- i can't be out of work for a long time... hell, a month would break me for 2 years of catching up probably. but 50 bucks an hour is freakin awesome. lol
no problem B :thumbsup:

IMO, if that job isn't permanent, then don't take it. You need stability right now with your mortgage and all. Why not just give your old man like 500 bucks for his truck, that way you can drive it to work and rock the STi every where else.

500 for a 2000 s10 (not the zr2, but 1 below it... big tires, 4.3, etc etc) with 60k on it ? lol

although, it really isn't worth 500 bucks IMO... the thing is a heep. i can't believe it only has 60k on it. feels like 350k.

Quoted post[/post]]
500 for a 2000 s10 (not the zr2, but 1 below it... big tires, 4.3, etc etc) with 60k on it ? lol

although, it really isn't worth 500 bucks IMO... the thing is a heep. i can't believe it only has 60k on it. feels like 350k.
yeah I know what you mean, one of my friend's had an 99 S10 and the thing topped out at the 85mph not to mention it sucked going up hill. you'd have to down shift to 3rd and floor it just to do 60 on a slight incline.

Back