Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wtf?
all i said was i wasnt going anywhere.
where did you come up with that?

hell i just like to show up in places with style with a nice looking ride. whether it be my bagged truck or my sporty looking Mazda 3, id rather have it looking nice than going fast. call me whatever you want but i prefer looks of a car over how fast it can go.

jdmthathoeee- oh and most of us can call ya kid because we are older than you, so deal with it :p

ok..you young.and are going to make a big mistake..were trying to help you out..so you dont waste alot of money.and a honda..just get a beater for the moment..when you honestly feel like you are ready to dump some serious bread into a car then do it..i will bet you that within the first year of having your "FAST CAR" it will have been into some sort of accident

ok..you young.and are going to make a big mistake..were trying to help you out..so you dont waste alot of money.and a honda..just get a beater for the moment..when you honestly feel like you are ready to dump some serious bread into a car then do it..i will bet you that within the first year of having your "FAST CAR" it will have been into some sort of accident

yah i know thats why i dont get mad about what you say.
&& im not going out and buying a toyota supra im just getting a little honda and thats it. nothing expensive bc like you said i might wreck it who knows?

yes you are.

and i think a prelude is a decent first car to wrap around a tree. i see too many of those and cant wait to have one less on the road.

what year lude are you getting?

That'd be funny if they jinxed you. Everyone and I mean everyone I know says I'm gonna wreck mine with the way I drive. And since they've all told me that, about 3 of them have wrecked. But not me ;). That's why I don't ever go out with friends unless I'm driving. It has to be that way I can't anymore after being wrecked sitting in the passenger with my brother driving and in the passenger with a friend driving especially since my head put a dent in my friend's dash after hella whiplash...both times sucked ass I ain't havin that again.

And I drive fast..according to speed limits and cornering of course.

A guy I barely even met a couple weeks ago already lets me drive his civic and I drifted that bitch all the way around town n back.

Last edited:
i havent ever been in a wreck besides one and it was little and if someone happeneds to run a redlight or something and hit me...i would beat thier ass...then i would have to tell you guys that i got into a wreck so yall can make fun of me =]

Back