Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YEA so you better keep that bitch lookin purdy :). I'm doing the same I barely drove home today with my swap :D:D didn't get on it at all though because it only has 11 miles of break-in and that's just testing so far...needs some more tweaking.

A guy I barely even met a couple weeks ago already lets me drive his civic and I drifted that bitch all the way around town n back.

you cant drift a fucking front wheel drive.
goddamn f&f enthusiast.
you can powerslide a fwd. but you cant drift it. learn what drift means. fuck.

/rant.

i havent ever been in a wreck besides one and it was little and if someone happeneds to run a redlight or something and hit me...i would beat thier ass...then i would have to tell you guys that i got into a wreck so yall can make fun of me =]

A little one...haha that's what everyone said about the wreck I got into with my friend both of our little bro's were in the back seats of his truck when he was trying to drift ON GRAVEL surrounded by trees...his dumbass put us into a tree at 45 and I got some badass whiplash and dented his dash with my head and almost fell over when I got out but it's funny I never dropped the blacknmild I was smoking at the time...in either accident it was weird. His little brother got the worst he broke his nose on the front headrest.

you cant drift a fucking front wheel drive.
goddamn f&f enthusiast.
you can powerslide a fwd. but you cant drift it. learn what drift means. fuck.

/rant.

Drift: controlled oversteer ;) and I find it much, MUCH easier to control it with a FF since I've barely driven any FR's.

And yea, you can't say F&F movies aren't cool :p. Tokyo Drift is fuckin awesome.

A little one...haha that's what everyone said about the wreck I got into with my friend both of our little bro's were in the back seats of his truck when he was trying to drift ON GRAVEL surrounded by trees...his dumbass put us into a tree at 45 and I got some badass whiplash and dented his dash with my head and almost fell over when I got out but it's funny I never dropped the blacknmild I was smoking at the time...in either accident it was weird. His little brother got the worst he broke his nose on the front headrest.

w0w poor kid lol about you.

tokyo drift was a good movie.
but i didnt think i was a drifter after watching it.

OH MY GOD. Ten pages of shit. Geez. I scrolled as quickly as I could... scan scan scan... and I still can't believe I did it.

nobody cares about texas though.

:calban:

You know, we DO have the fastest cars here. ;)

yugo_monster.jpg
yugo_monster.jpg

I like it. I want one!

Lmao he was always on at the same time and the only one banning :p.

I'm the one that does the banning here. :p

for us OGs

:lmao:

If only you knew of the GPH saga on Civicland way back in the days before HondaSwap.

when will the kids learn....

there is fast...
there is quick...

then there is nimble....

anyone can drive a fast car.
everyone has a quick car...

but there are very few nimble cars out there...

I'm buying an Atom next!

I don't think I'm a "drifter" either..It's just really fun once you actually try it. What's funny is I started drifting when need for speed underground 2 came out I saw "drift" and I was like....wtf? So I played the game then I snuck out in my mom's car like a year ago or something and tried it....I couldn't do it for shit then when I bought my car 5 or 6 months ago I started learning. I'm not real good...good enough to come around a corner sideways and power over without coming to a complete stop or going too slow to come out. It IS/was a stock d15b7 at the time so yea then recently I did the same in a friend's '96 EX.

thats still not drifting bro...it REQUIRES RWD. Now you can do an ebrake turn (above incorrectly called a power slide) but thats it...and its not that hard to power out of one of those.

reference: a power slide requires POWER....

thats still not drifting bro...it REQUIRES RWD. Now you can do an ebrake turn (above incorrectly called a power slide) but thats it...and its not that hard to power out of one of those.

reference: a power slide requires POWER....

Drift = Controlled oversteer. Period.

bring a FWD to a drift event and prepare to get laughed at.

ask clayton - although he had some decent e-brake slides using a very rare 1g crx turbo ;)

Should I read all 11 pages here ? I thumbed through it, and it looks like it'll just anger me and make me lose respect for a lot of people.

holy shit, I just wasted way to much time trying to read over the 11 pages of waste.
Post some pictures or something geez.

Here, I'll give you some worth while advice.

Find a 92-95 civic
Find a GSR motor/tranny swap.
intake and exhaust with a hondata ECU
Add some nice wheels, lowering springs and a camber kit.

find a shop that can do the swap and install everything making sure everything is in working order, if done right, you should have a car faster then most and a reliable one at that.

Just make sure the car looks stock and isn't too loud.

Back