Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Here, I'll give you some worth while advice.

Find a 92-95 civic
Find a GSR motor/tranny swap.
intake and exhaust with a hondata ECU
Add some nice wheels, lowering springs and a camber kit.

find a shop that can do the swap and install everything making sure everything is in working order, if done right, you should have a car faster then most and a reliable one at that.

Just make sure the car looks stock and isn't too loud.

i have to admit, a chick with a gsr civic is kinda hot.

Even if she's only 17? :ph34r:

He wishes 12 year olds could drive =)

Why do people say shit like that, I've seen 15 year olds that look 20, does that mean I can't say they're hot because its sick?

It's one thing to think a "insert under age age here" is hot, its another thing to go after them and want to F them.

So yes, even if a girl is only 16, if shes into her cars and looks good, yes its hot.

Besides, how many people had a count down for the Olson twins 18th birthday party? I guess people figured they'd look hot once they turned 18 since god forbids anyone under 18 looks good.

16 in MD however, I feel that the media would take it and run with it then label you as a sicko and then once it goes to court it would get thrown out. so... not really sure if its worth it.

16 in MD however, I feel that the media would take it and run with it then label you as a sicko and then once it goes to court it would get thrown out. so... not really sure if its worth it.
definitely not if she's a just another fat chick with no money.

16 really?
thats the youngest ive heard,
was told once that the age of consent in virginia or one of the carolinas was 14.
but i cant remember which.
and no, it probably wouldnt be worth it, unless she was very hot and had a rich daddy that liked you.

haha. gah everytime i leave and come back you ppl are talking about me...... should i leave?

Her avatar does look like she is in the "angel" pose. This makes me think that getnick is onto something.

He wishes 12 year olds could drive =)

Why do people say shit like that, I've seen 15 year olds that look 20, does that mean I can't say they're hot because its sick?

It's one thing to think a "insert under age age here" is hot, its another thing to go after them and want to F them.

So yes, even if a girl is only 16, if shes into her cars and looks good, yes its hot.

Besides, how many people had a count down for the Olson twins 18th birthday party? I guess people figured they'd look hot once they turned 18 since god forbids anyone under 18 looks good.

There's some chicks like Lanny Barbie where I don't care if she's 12 if she looks like that and I wouldn't even care if she was my own mother I'd fuck her and make a new brother who has to call me daddy. Google up "Lanny Barbie" you'll see what I mean :).

Don't care if she was my granny lookin like that shit I'll have make new mother then. LOL who has to call me daddy hahaha.

Back