Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You have 20K to work with, want something fast, and post up the Civic SI? bah.

ban.

Now I don't even care if you post pictures anymore. this thread is already dead.

You got 20k to mess with. Spend like 5k on a car or use some of it for a down payment and save the rest for college. Less student loans after college FTW

You got 20k to mess with. Spend like 5k on a car or use some of it for a down payment and save the rest for college. Less student loans after college FTW

or you can get some new boobies.

thats what all the cool 16 year old girls seem to be doing these days

Who cares, its some underage girl that no one will never meet. Real girls > internet girls.

FYI - Honda's arent fast out of the box.
FYI - A car is and always will be your worst investment.
FY - Get fuck off my Hondaswap, we dont need your kind polluting the general population more than it already has been.

PS - Do you put out?

honestly....just buy a cheap beater, learn to drive with it, buy only good used parts for it, and save that money for a down payment on a house....

if I did that I'd be living in a mansion right now....but I started late...and I finally bought a house I can call my own when I was...gasp...32.

sure...I have fast...err.... nimble car's and parts...but they don't run....

yet...:ph34r:

and if you can stick out a week of the flaming...then your as good as gold....but a piece of advice....take the advice of the older people giving the advice...;)

hehe....I got enough room to store 80+ cars.....but then the wife would leave me...............................................................................................................................hrrrmmmm........

for us OGs

chloe-splash.jpg

lol

Back