Advise?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol.
oh man i think i just found the car i want...Honda Civic Si Mugen...

You mean that $40k Mugen Civic Si? Screeeeew that. You could buy a 92-95 civic, turbocharge and tune and you'll be just as fast plus they look better.

In the end it's whatever you see in it and if you like the test drive that decides what it's worth to you. When I saw and drove mine I had no doubt that it was the car for me. Even though it broke down a few weeks later and I ended up saving up for 5 months to buy my engine swap. I'm still happy with my choice even though it's been nothing but a pain in my ass but I'm getting closer and closer :D.

i already told you what i think you should get..JUST DO IT!!:D

cause steve she likes to be leg humped by 93civicracer thats why she isn't listening to any of the good advice she has been given.

Only reason he is being nice is cuz he can legally have sex with you.

But this thread sucks. I was young when I joined hs, and I'm still here, but I was a retard, and didn't ask for people's opinions. I definitely had some ricers and retarded cars, but I wasn't a fucking idiot, and it didn't have to be fast. Getting attention in highschool for having a loud car with loud colors was all that mattered, and looking back it was retarded.

:hitit:
Only reason he is being nice is cuz he can legally have sex with you.

But this thread sucks. I was young when I joined hs, and I'm still here, but I was a retard, and didn't ask for people's opinions. I definitely had some ricers and retarded cars, but I wasn't a fucking idiot, and it didn't have to be fast. Getting attention in highschool for having a loud car with loud colors was all that mattered, and looking back it was retarded.

Back