all parts installed on my bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://home.comcast.net/~jeffie7/b2.mp3

I can't believe how deep the exhaust sounds the MP3 sucks but atlest gives you an idea its soooooo friggin deep for a 600

ok onto the pictures

s402175afef436.jpg

s4021762a4bb68.jpg

s4021764127114.jpg

s4021767786486.jpg

only thing left to do is install my grips..... as soon as I get the bike back from the honda dealership "going to replace the CCT" I will install them so they stay clean longer

it looks so much cleaner now =)

i am guessing this is to make up for other area's that you lack and that premature problem you have? :unsure:

if so its a good way to cover it up

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 4 2004, 05:51 PM
i am guessing this is to make up for other area's that you lack and that premature problem you have? :unsure:

if so its a good way to cover it up

I sooooo knew you were going to say that =) atlest I called it

jeffie that was a bad pic and by no means looks like me now but maybe somene has that horrible pic.

what you want to go off on me about? should i just sit here and say nice bike? when i going for a ride ;)

trying to make a small comeback i guess isn't allowed.

:woo: im registered for classes to get my lisence once spring rolls around..cant wait till i have a bike of my own :D

Sounds nice. :)

Know anyone around us that's got a clean GSX-R750 or 1000 for sale? My man's still looking for one at a good price. He also said a CBR954 would do.

That's a pretty bike!!!...

And a pretty lil red car there too!!!

Originally posted by JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT@Feb 4 2004, 05:42 PM
same here... i cant wait to get my 04' R6

the new R6 and R1's are SICK!

bike's looking good jeffie :thumbsup:

Originally posted by SasSi@Feb 4 2004, 08:42 PM
Sounds nice. :)

Know anyone around us that's got a clean GSX-R750 or 1000 for sale? My man's still looking for one at a good price. He also said a CBR954 would do.

Hey Sassssi I know kenny with cattlets towing has a GSXR I think 1000 but I doubt he would sell it

I would hit up www.ebaymotors.com
as with local bike dealers I got a great price on my F4i at Cliton Cycles

I paid I think it was 6299 for it with 700 miles on it and it was just over 1 year old

I've yet to see you stop by tisk tisk shame on you =)

Tell your BF to wait for the new CBR 1000RR or R1 both are killer bikes
the ZX10R is badass too =)

as far as used goes... once again clinton cycles

JOHNNYLIGHTFOOT
I hope you have been riding for awhile if not STAY AWAY from the R6 new or used.....

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 4 2004, 10:46 PM
Hey Sassssi I know kenny with cattlets towing has a GSXR I think 1000 but I doubt he would sell it

That's my boyfriend's cousin! I don't know what little Kenny has, but his bro Bobby had a GSXR 1100- yes I mean 1100- it was some custom racing bike. But he wrecked it last summer & it's totalled.

Thanks for the help, but he decided to get a '02 954. Our friend with some shitty-ass Kawasaki said it's gonna force him to get the ZX10. ;)

Did you get your bike from a private party or dealer? What year is it?

I don't think I'm ever gonna have time to stop by... sooooo busy!

Originally posted by SasSi+Feb 6 2004, 06:55 PM-->
@Feb 4 2004, 10:46 PM

That's my boyfriend's cousin! I don't know what little Kenny has, but his bro Bobby had a GSXR 1100- yes I mean 1100- it was some custom racing bike. But he wrecked it last summer & it's totalled.

Thanks for the help, but he decided to get a '02 954. Our friend with some shitty-ass Kawasaki said it's gonna force him to get the ZX10. ;)

Did you get your bike from a private party or dealer? What year is it?

I don't think I'm ever gonna have time to stop by... sooooo busy!

Kennys little brother had a GSX-R 6090 or 750 but if I remember right it did have a swapped motor
I saw him about a week after it happened he lucked out it colud have been much worse he was wearing almost no gear

I bought my bike from a dealership Clinton Cycles
it is a 2002 I bought it with 700 miles on the bike

ZX10R is a sweet bike

Originally posted by NoJokE@Feb 7 2004, 02:05 AM
Nice sound.

BTW why are you replacing the cam tensioner?

the F4i had a problem with the CCT NEVER LASTING so honda is replacing it free of charge all I have to do is drop it off a honda dealership

Back