Ally's Visit to CT... what next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sirmilton

Martine, what is going on tonight... I don't know about you, but I really don't wanna stay out as late. Although Ally was saying she was willing to stay up till 4am ugh!!!

so, where are we planning, White Plains?

Originally posted by Sirmilton@Sep 11 2003, 10:15 AM
Martine, what is going on tonight... I don't know about you, but I really don't wanna stay out as late. Although Ally was saying she was willing to stay up till 4am ugh!!!

so, where are we planning, White Plains?

So what happened to emails? lol. I am so beat from last night... and then around Hartford, some idiot was trying to entice me to race him... :roll:

I thought that Sean was going to figure out something for tonight. I was thinking of something not too late and maybe closer to me like in New Haven. There's a martini bar there for her to try... Ally is alot wilder than I expected, but such a sweetie too! :)

So last night was 350 miles on my car. Haha!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Sep 11 2003, 11:27 AM
Ally is alot wilder than I expected,

man, i gotta quick reading things fast.... i thought you side WIDER not wilder :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Nice one Brian :asshat:

I guess I'll get in touch with Sean after work.

Anyone else is welcome to join, I am sure.

Bill, I think we al had an impression of what Ally would be like... turns out, she likes drinking hardcore, and knows all the words to every modern rap and techno song :)

Originally posted by Sirmilton@Sep 11 2003, 11:59 AM
Bill, I think we al had an impression of what Ally would be like... turns out, she likes drinking hardcore, and knows all the words to every modern rap and techno song :)

there's no words in techno.

that's trance :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 11 2003, 05:00 PM-->
Sirmilton
@Sep 11 2003, 11:59 AM

who cares......was she hot???

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 11 2003, 12:05 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2003, 05:00 PM
Sirmilton
@Sep 11 2003, 11:59 AM

who cares......was she hot???

YES!!!

<stan> :puke: </stan>

I bet he didn't.......you weren't drinkin blueberry ale again were you????

Back