Ally's Visit to CT... what next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 15 2003, 01:14 AM
That bad, huh? I guess negative results can't be revealed... :lmao:

Did I even hint at a negative score? No. Actually, I find it interesting that men are so prone to be publically judgemental. And you really do love those numerical values too (track times and hp ratings included). Such scientific minds. Heh. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 15 2003, 01:22 AM
fuck all of you then.

:pissedoffban:

Hmmm.... I guess that I've been unbanned already. lol.

First pic, smiling but sunglasses blocking the face... second one, poor lighting and a grim facial expression. Not much to go on dude.

Martine:
banagain.gif

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 15 2003, 08:06 AM
you haven't even come CLOSE to hearing my war stories, just a few minor battles...... :D

That's... er nice Bill. I think that my imagination can fill those missing details just fine. Ego is all well and good, but seriously man... do you think that Celia and I would quickly want to hook up any of our close gfs with you? For Ally's first visit to our area, I picked out our evening buddies very carefully, I didn't want to scare her off. It worked out fabulously, and we are now plotting some reunions.

One thing you REALLY don't understand.......If I am going out with a crowd of people, a group of people, I am alot more tame than you tend to see me. I do not go out and make a scene, or act all crazy. You forget, I am a salesman. I go to sales meetings and dinner with clients. I CAN act civil. If I am going out with the guys, or my closest buddies, we are a bunch of sluts.......and how I pick up women is I tend to talk to them. Aagain, the salesman mentality comes in......

And thats ok if you wouldn't hook me up with your friends. I can manage just find without you trying to hook me up. :D

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 15 2003, 10:42 AM
And thats ok if you wouldn't hook me up with your friends. I can manage just find without you trying to hook me up. :D

Bill, I KNOW that you are doing just fine without me... my point was, no way would I introduce to any of my close single gfs though. I care about them too much to subject to someone like you. I would feel to much guilt letting them be some notch on your belt. I am not naive to the way the singles scene works, but you just talk way too much to your buddies afterwards.

Isn't there some phrase about those who talk so much about doing it? ;) j/k

I would feel to much guilt letting them be some notch on your belt. I am not naive to the way the singles scene works, but you just talk way too much to your buddies afterwards.
you don't realize somehting, I don't care WHO they are, ALL guys talk to thier buddies about girls and what goes on. Maybe it isn't right, but it happens al lthe time.....

and if any guy says that at one time or another they haven't talked about a girl in some way shape or form....they are a liar...... ;)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Sep 15 2003, 09:04 AM-->
@Sep 15 2003, 01:14 AM
That bad, huh?  I guess negative results can't be revealed...  :lmao:

Did I even hint at a negative score? No. Actually, I find it interesting that men are so prone to be publically judgemental. And you really do love those numerical values too (track times and hp ratings included). Such scientific minds. Heh. :lol:

Eh, I'm an engineer. Numbers are good. My girlfriend would be the more abstract one- she's the writer.

;)

We're only publicly judgmental about B here because we all love him so much. :lol:

And don't worry- you were never banned. :)

Originally posted by Calesta@Sep 15 2003, 02:29 PM
We're only publicly judgmental about B here because we all love him so much. :lol:

Yeah, I can feel all the love for B... lol

And don't worry- you were never banned. :)

I know. :)

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 15 2003, 12:15 PM
you don't realize somehting, I don't care WHO they are, ALL guys talk to thier buddies about girls and what goes on. Maybe it isn't right, but it happens al lthe time.....

and if any guy says that at one time or another they haven't talked about a girl in some way shape or form....they are a liar...... ;)

I think that it's just that you are so unsubtle about it... B)

I just don't see the poit of sneaking behind someones back with it. Better to come out with what your thinking....If someone thinks your an ass over it, ah well..wouldn't be the first time, definatly wouldn't be the last.......

Girls get way more into the details than guys..

Example:

Male:
"Dude, did you bang her?"
"Yeah it was cool"

Female:
"Did you have sex with him?"
"Yeah, but it only lasted 29.4 minutes and his dink was only 5" long"
"tee hee hee"

Which is worse??

No way!!! You guys are the measurers and the timekeepers. It's more like:

Male:
"Dude, did you bang her?"
"Yeah it was cool"

Gay Male:
"Did you have sex with him?"
"Yeah, but it only lasted 29.4 minutes and his dink was only 5" long"
"tee hee hee"

Female:
"He looked hot, so...?"
"Great kisser and good skills."
or
"Naw. He was too much into just pleasing himself."

martine- sorry, i had to remove your pic form your sig. thats really the only rule we enforce here.

no hard feelings about any of this stuff. I'm sorry if i offended you.

np Brian. I found this image today and also used it for my aol icon. I'll just moved it over to my avatar then. :)
<----

I was wondering, could we change the name of this forum from NorthEast to New England? Some of us have always wanted a regional forum more for us northerners, rather than those from the DE/DC/VA area.

Wow... Cold. So cold.

-> Steve

Let the Delawares and Marylanders come in ... They'll need a place to discuss how to repair hurricane damage in a few days.

Back