Ally's Visit to CT... what next?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol.true, very true........

besides, is there enough traffic for a new england forum only anyways???

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 16 2003, 08:12 AM
besides, is there enough traffic for a new england forum only anyways???

Bill... it's all New Englanders in here right now and this regional forum beats the pants off of all the other ones on H-S. All would be welcome anyways... :roll:

And look at these NUMBERS: Regional Forums

well thats just my point. If all are welcome, wouldn't you want to get as many people involved as possible? I am thinking of the historical point of view from CSi northeast. All of New England was dwarffed in comparrison to the New York, New Jersey, and MD/NOVA people. All I am saying is why limit ourselves and cut ourselves off from people still in our general regional area.......

Well every other car forum board has one of these amorphous NorthEast forums. I understand that the closest thing to a New England board is Honda-Tech's Decal Free Zone forum. Otherwise, with most NorthEast boards, one has to wade through activities covering a larger area than one is willing travel to. Therefore, I was hoping that THIS forum would be the place to come to for meets and parties in NH/MA/CT/RI, which is the core group of active people in here. Of course others might post invites to NY & NJ, but I was also hoping that the change in title would make for more of a intimate, closeknit group feeling.... as in last year when we had that multi-page General Discussion thread going on ClubSi.

Having a New England forum would be something unique to this board....

Back