Aloha, suckers.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2004, 01:08 PM
they are slow... verrry. slow...

typical kart deal... nothing like kart track

So time to organize another kart trak meet guys? Something in mid July please!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 26 2004, 09:37 PM
<butthead>uhhh.. hu huihh... are we like, gonna pitch my tent soon or what?</butthead>

So B.... are you in or are you out? What a tease.... ;)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2004, 08:04 AM
im out :(

I suspected that the situation hadn't changed... I was still hoping for a miracle. *sigh*

Well, I'm now 100% positive that I can't go......

although I got the Z up and running good, the tire situation somewhat taken care of, the brakes worked on, the new hood installed, and a little time planned from work...I had thought about going as a surprize.....

but it's not going to happen.... :(

I spent half a day yesterday in the hospital with the wife, and all night long trying to comfert her so she can relax....she had to go in for a few female test's where they cut some holes in her belly button and stuck a tube with a camera in it, and another hole for more tubes, and the crammed some other stuff and instruments in the other holes they didn't have to cut...... :ph34r:

and she's in pain, got a bottle of pain killers, and me by her side to wait head and foot for her every need.

So no rides, no driving, no bumps, no laughing, no nothing for a while, until she heals.

The sad thing is, after 7 years of going to hospitals, and getting tests done, and all the money with and with out insurance, they have finally found out why she was having so much pain.......endometriosis and fibroids. :(

The good thing is, now we know what it is, and where it is, she can prolly be treated after another operation and drugs......and possibly have kids later on down the road, if she can gain some weight..

so we are now officially out for this meet, even though we almost made it there, other shit is more important.

Kaori's health & well-being>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any meet, and there will be more meets anyway.

Give her my best wishes. I'm so glad that they finally figured out what's wrong with her. Were all of the other doctors that looked at her before Japanese? US doctors are the best.

That's waaaaay more important than my meet. I wish her a speedy recovery and luck in the future with whatever comes along with that. Like I said to B- I'm having another one in July and September, soooo... :)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@May 27 2004, 10:12 AM
Kaori's health & well-being>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any meet, and there will be more meets anyway.

Give her my best wishes. I'm so glad that they finally figured out what's wrong with her. Were all of the other doctors that looked at her before Japanese? US doctors are the best.

80% were American doctors, and 20% were in Japan.....

and it took a Samoian doctor to find it....hehe

hope all is well with K clayton, ive already talked to you about it...

got my alignment today, town fair tire bent my drivers rear camber bolt, so im picking up a new one from Mitsu monday and they will install and re-align for free. its only out by 3/4 a degree anyways. :) they are too good to me. earlier in the week i put on brand new tie rod ends on to replace the busted one and the dry rotted one.

in other news... im asking for help when i get up to the meet... my passenger front caliper sticks with the weather, it seems to stick only when its going from rainy to sunny. its wierd. its fine when its wet and its fine when its dry. ill be making the trek up, but ive purchased a rebuild kit.... ill probably bring some tools and a jack and ill have cash if we need to hit up autozone... just sucks cuz im waiting on my EBC green pads to swap up to the big rotors. HOPEFULLY they will be in today and ill swap up to the big brakes in the AM. if not, ill have to deal with my 150k solid rotors for the weekend. <_<

Really? But a Samoian doctor in an American hospital? Not one practicing in Samoa... :unsure:

I've taken her to hospitals in Japan, and FL, and now CT....with all the doctors and tests done they couldn't find anything, except the bottom of my wallet. We just got lucky with this present doctor, even though he's in the American Hospital, he just knew more than others did. And he found it on his first test, because he knew what he was looking for...which is funny, seeing it is a common problem for some females, it's just strange they didn't think of it earlier. Instead they wanted to just give her medicen and hope it goes away like a cold....while they charge me an office visit.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+May 27 2004, 11:26 AM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 27 2004, 12:15 PM
Airjockie
@May 27 2004, 11:00 AM
endometriosis and fibroids. :(

which is??

Too lazy to google it up? They are female medical issues...

What Are Fibroids?

What is Endometriosis?

Reasons #234554 and #234555 why I'm glad I'm not a girl. Damn... More plumbing issues than Clayton's house. :ph34r:

While its not funny, that got a chuckle out of me...

Sucks for k, but hopefully now after a couple op's and such she'll be better, AND maybe your sex life will come back to normal again if shes not in pain

Back