Am I Wrong?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

if you've never met her, you have no "right" to judge her. I'm sure there's tons of stories about me, you, and the rest of the world from people who never met one another.

understandably, its your kid, so you're upset, but you can't past judgement yet ye be judged your self :)

nah im not judging nobody im just saying that if she goes out with some else why she is mad at dave???

not you...

she said shes never met this other girl, only heard stories

Im with B on this one.

I'm pretty judgemental for the most part, and I find I'm wrong a lot about it.

Just go buy a few ounce's of crack, slip it in HIS car with some baggies and call the cops...

Done.

Just go buy a few ounce's of crack, slip it in HIS car with some baggies and call the cops...

Done.

nah thats not the point she is mad at him cuz he has her son an they are living with the guys ex....which she heard alot of shit...and she doesnt wants her son being around this gurl.

well the bottom line i think is what your feeling is normal but your just gona have to get over it, theres no crime in what hes doing but i understand where you are comming from

I have a sister that went through more shit from her ex than anyone here would know about...simple solution, to get the kid back, have the other guardian caught with drugs in their possession, and the courts work faster for some reason.

well, he does already have a box where he keeps certain substances that shall remain nameless.

you are right, B. But, having said that, her being around my son is concerning. Do I set up a 'date' for all four of us to get together and talk so I can see what she's like? Dave has already met Artie. He doesn't like him, but I can see why. He doesn't bring it up, but then again, he's not an ex of mine so he hasn't heard about all his faults or shortcomings. I just don't know how to handle the situation. Reality here is I have 2 people to talk to. One is at work and if I told him about how I feel and how it's causing me a heart attack he'll probably end up in the hospital with a panic attack, stressing out his already malformed heart. The other is my mother/father (yes, they're like one person) but my father is about to go in for blood tests to see if he can have his bypass redone and I don't really want to bother him with this either. It seems like all this shit is coming on me at once, and yes, part of it is I feel helpless. The other part of it, is I feel out of control and it's driving me bonkers. It may seem that I'm just tryiing to complain and make the world feel sorry for me. Truth is, maybe that's half true. I know I will get over it. But, for right now, I feel okay with just feeling these feelings even if it's all a waste of time or even if it's doing me no good.

I have a sister that went through more shit from her ex than anyone here would know about...simple solution, to get the kid back, have the other guardian caught with drugs in their possession, and the courts work faster for some reason.

^^^^^i can tell u have some experience in thi topic lol...:rolleyes:

come u dont want to hurt dave ...moreover he is your little son father...u just want to have the kid near you but u are frustrated cuz u cannot..also u say that u dont want that gurl be near your son...so the answer its easy..just tell dave to get another instead his ex...

I do want to hurt him. He hurt me. But, I'm guilty of allowing that to happen. I don't want him dead. But, I won't hurt him because I'm not like that. Doesn't mean I don't WANT to. ;) It's just when my 5 year old comes to me telling me he's not happy, that bothers me. He needs to change some things. If he won't, then I'll make sure the court does.

Anyway, /thread. Delete it. I shouldn't have made it.

why is your son not with you if yall have not went to court yet

if I really hated a person....I mean hate.....so much hate that I would want to kill the guy....I have ways to do it and stay clean....like if someone raped my wife...and I found out who is is...no matter if he's the governors son...he would go down.

Honda's have an apparent weakness against license plates stuffed in the window sill to push the door lock to the open position...wear latex gloves and then no fingerprints. Open door, and stash said drugs with baggies, also have some of the baggies filled to street values, and place them in the glove box, under the seat, under the carpet...etc...drug dogs can find them anywhere.... hint hint. Then follow him or learn his route for commuting to work, when he/she passes with-in 1500 of any school, then note the time that they pass there.... then time the call to the police station saying that you noticed a drug deal happen near a school on a cell phone that you picked up from a bar the night before that some drunk didn't notice missing....

done.

FWIW....I was ready to slice my ex-wifes throat, and 6 other innocent people in the bar when she said that she....well...it was years ago, I let her live...and I got back on my feet the hard way...now I'm a happy person........

I just feel sorry for the person that screws with me or my wife.....I have a lot of built up rage that has been recessed for years... I'm sooooooo glad I don't have kids...I'd go nuts if something happened to them. I've found that blowing up engines releases a lot of rage...and everyone knows me as the calmest guy in the world...what I've been through, it would have to be someone touching my wife wrong that will set me off, and thats about it...unless someone killed my dog...then they would instantly see what crap I've been hiding for years....

maybe this thread should be deleted...to protect the innocent...

Back