Another shooting... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Not when we're too chicken to start pointing the finger at what really matters: Upbringing, Popular violence, aggression on others, and Islam.
it's all too easy for people to point and identify problems. but unless you (people in general, not steve) come up with a solution, shut the fuck up. nothing pisses me off more than the type of people who bitch about something but don't have a better choice.

this happens daily...examples

me-"lets go to olive garden for dinner"
gf-"no, i hate that place"
me-"where then"
gf-"i dunno, i don't care"
me-"shut the fuck up, we're going there"

another example...

society-"our kids our out of control"
me-"raise them better"
society-"lets just blame video games that we buy for them without researching. heaven forbid we are responsible for anything"
me-"shut the fuck up"

i hate this type of shit. be proactive. don't just sit back. and if you are going to complain about a problem, be prepared to provide a solution. if not, be prepared to be bitch slapped with a handful of powder.

/rant

another example...

me-"raise them better"
society-"lets just blame video games that we buy for them without researching. heaven forbid we are responsible for anything"
me-"shut the fuck up"

/rant
Yea...agree on this one 100%...same goes with the music you listen to...I hate it when people try to blame situations like this on video games and music...if Cho listened to death metal and played video games filled with gore...that is what they would be blaming it on...its retarded...i listen to some messed up music and play some messed up video games sometimes but im not shooting up schools...hmmm...

I could list a bunch, but all that really needs to be said is...IRA. Plenty of real terrorist coming from non muslim backgrounds, and depending on your definition of terrorist, quite a few here..ALF?
very fine line between terrorist and freedom fighter

"treason is only a matter of dates"

were the boston men terrorists when they threw the tea into the water?

this happens daily...examples

me-"where then"

fuckin A i hate when my wife does that.... i want to shake her so hard some times

fuckin A i hate when my wife does that.... i want to shake her so hard some times
fuckin'!!! :werd:
you know what I hate the most?... this...

me- so what do you want to eat?
her- it doesn't matter
me - ok, let's go get some Jack In The Crack
her - nah, i don't want that
me - WELL WHAT THE FUCK THEN??!! YOU JUST SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER!!! OBVIOUSLY IT DAMN WELL MATTERS!!!
her - why are you yelling?....

then the saga continues...

/backtotopic...

Did anyone see the interview on hardball with one of his Roomates?

He was like "Have you ever heard of the game Counter strike?"
roomate: "Yes"
Chris:"Did you ever see him playing Counter strike?"
roomate:"no i didnt"

I'm sure if he said yes they would of blamed it on CS, which is rediculous

her- it doesn't matter
me - WELL WHAT THE FUCK THEN??!! YOU JUST SAID IT DIDN'T MATTER!!! OBVIOUSLY IT DAMN WELL MATTERS!!!

/backtotopic...

Lol sounds like the wife & I

her- it doesn't matter
:werd:
all relationships are the same, just different players in the game

her- it doesn't matter

/backtotopic...

Lol sounds like the wife & I

:werd:
all relationships are the same, just different players in the game

you would think more wives and gf's would be getting shot. :mellow:

No, not at all, it all resides in where you view it from. One mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. I guess if setting off bombs in public places crowded with innocent people is your idea of a "freedom figter" than yea, sure.

me-"where then"

another example...

me-"raise them better"
me-"shut the fuck up"

i/rant

not rant just truth

and im supprised that they didnt reask about cs lol....or if he had a marilyn manson cd or some stupid shit for that matter of fact....you can never tell when a person is going to snap or feels like snapping....

and about the mental hospital and mizzez d.r.a.m.a he was probably stalking for a soggy seyo session or some bullshit....

but according to that topic his "friends" called and said they thought he may get emo on himself...i thought he was a loner? :huh:

her- it doesn't matter

/backtotopic...

Yea...happens to me too...thats why I always leave it up to her where we go eat...she will ask me and im like "I dont care...youre the picky one..."...lol

just as i suspected

BLACKSBURG, Va. - Long before he snapped, Virginia Tech gunman Cho Seung-Hui was picked on, pushed around and laughed at over his shyness and the strange way he talked when he was a schoolboy in the Washington suburbs, former classmates say.
Chris Davids, a Virginia Tech senior who graduated from Westfield High School in Chantilly, Va., with Cho in 2003, recalled that the South Korean immigrant almost never opened his mouth and would ignore attempts to strike up a conversation.
Once, in English class, the teacher had the students read aloud, and when it was Cho's turn, he just looked down in silence, Davids recalled. Finally, after the teacher threatened him with an F for participation, Cho started to read in a strange, deep voice that sounded "like he had something in his mouth," Davids said.
"As soon as he started reading, the whole class started laughing and pointing and saying, `Go back to China,'" Davids said.
The high school classmates' accounts add to the psychological portrait that is beginning to take shape, and could shed light on Cho's state of mind in the video rant he mailed to NBC in the middle of his rampage Monday at Virginia Tech.
He shot 32 people to death and committed suicide in the deadliest one-man shooting rampage in modern U.S. history.
In the often-incoherent video, the 23-year-old Cho portrays himself as persecuted and rants about rich kids.
"Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats," says Cho, who came to the U.S. in 1992 and whose parents work at a dry cleaners in suburban Washington. "Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust funds wasn't enough. Your vodka and cognac wasn't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything."
Among the victims of the massacre were two other Westfield High graduates: Reema Samaha and Erin Peterson. Both young women graduated from the high school last year. Police said it is not clear whether Cho singled them out.
Stephanie Roberts, 22, a fellow member of Cho's graduating class at Westfield High, said she never witnessed anyone picking on Cho in high school.
"I just remember he was a shy kid who didn't really want to talk to anybody," she said. "I guess a lot of people felt like maybe there was a language barrier."
But she said friends of hers who went to middle school with Cho told her they recalled him getting picked on there.
"There were just some people who were really mean to him and they would push him down and laugh at him," Roberts said Wednesday. "He didn't speak English really well and they would really make fun of him."

Va. Tech shooter was laughed at - Yahoo! News

this seems to be a running theme in a lot of these school shootings
after the columbine diaries and tapes were released a similar theme was evident there as well

everyone feels all of this sorrow for the victims and im sure in many cases the victims were indeed innocent bystanders who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time... but a lot of them were not "innocent"... now im not saying that the shooter in this case or any of the past cases were right in their actions... but i can see how they were pushed to that point

[personal experience]
my freshman year of high school i went out of town to a tech school... i was picked on constantly by a few basket ball player seniors... i was a new kid... from out of town... no friends at that school... over weight... didnt have the right clothes... the right look... the right hair style... etc... every fucking day these mother fuckers would push me into the wall or lockers or trip me... or swing at me as they walked by... id end up dropping books a lot of the time... then they and all of their friends around would laugh at me and talk shit... id get pissed off but knew i couldnt do much about it... these were stars of the school... students loved them... teachers loved them... i was a no one... so i took it... every day over and over... i started carrying weapons to school (clubs, knives, etc)... one day while walking down an otherwise empty hallway the captain of the basketball team saw me and decided to shove me into the wall... everything in my hands fell to the ground... and he stood there laughing at me... it was just me and him in the hall... so i stood up and squared off with him... he shoved me into the wall again and swung at my head... i ducked and reached into my pocket putting on a set of brass knuckles... when i came back up i swung at his head with everything i had... i connected with his face and busted his jaw wide open... his head hit the wall and he dropped to the floor like a brick... i stood there for a moment wondering if i killed him... then looked around the hall to make sure no one had seen what just happened... i left him laying there in the hall with blood coming out of his busted jaw... i walked away calmly and got rid of the knuckles as well as the club and knife i had in my locker...
him and his friends didnt fuck with me as much after that... random threats but nothing more than words...
i left that school for not so related reasons a few months later... ended up going to my local high school where i knew people and actually had a handful of friends...
school shooting averted
[/personal experience]

every time there is a shooting in a school be it high school or college everyone focuses on a few key points... mourning the victims... how the shooter got the gun... why the response was so shitty... and the "psychological disposition" of the shooter
what they dont seem to look at is why they ended up that way... what was it that pushed them over the edge... why if they were so depressed did they choose to kill a bunch of other people instead of simply killing themself like most depressed people do... the thing no one wants to look at is how many of the victims pushed the shooter to that point by constantly fucking with him... everyone makes a joke out of it as theyre talking about the kid they put through hell "oh hes gunna go postal one of these days" "hahahaha"... but they dont realize that its not just them that the person has to take all of this shit from... and he just sits there and takes it... day after day after day... until he finally pops... and then the very mother fuckers who pushed him to that point sit there in shock wondering how and why someone could act out so violently...
its bullshit...
these clicky mother fuckers need to look at the way they treat people that arent cool enough to be one of them a little more closely...

again im not saying that this kid was right to shoot all of those people... all im saying is that maybe if people thought a little more about the way they treat others... and actually treated people fucking decently there would be a few less people pushed beyond their breaking point... a few less people pushed beyond rational thought... a few less people that not only want to kill themselves, but want to take the fucking bastards that put them in this hell with them...

[\$0.02]

just as i suspected

Va. Tech shooter was laughed at - Yahoo! News

this seems to be a running theme in a lot of these school shootings
after the columbine diaries and tapes were released a similar theme was evident there as well

everyone feels all of this sorrow for the victims and im sure in many cases the victims were indeed innocent bystanders who were simply in the wrong place at the wrong time... but a lot of them were not "innocent"... now im not saying that the shooter in this case or any of the past cases were right in their actions... but i can see how they were pushed to that point

[personal experience]
my freshman year of high school i went out of town to a tech school... i was picked on constantly by a few basket ball player seniors... i was a new kid... from out of town... no friends at that school... over weight... didnt have the right clothes... the right look... the right hair style... etc... every fucking day these mother fuckers would push me into the wall or lockers or trip me... or swing at me as they walked by... id end up dropping books a lot of the time... then they and all of their friends around would laugh at me and talk shit... id get pissed off but knew i couldnt do much about it... these were stars of the school... students loved them... teachers loved them... i was a no one... so i took it... every day over and over... i started carrying weapons to school (clubs, knives, etc)... one day while walking down an otherwise empty hallway the captain of the basketball team saw me and decided to shove me into the wall... everything in my hands fell to the ground... and he stood there laughing at me... it was just me and him in the hall... so i stood up and squared off with him... he shoved me into the wall again and swung at my head... i ducked and reached into my pocket putting on a set of brass knuckles... when i came back up i swung at his head with everything i had... i connected with his face and busted his jaw wide open... his head hit the wall and he dropped to the floor like a brick... i stood there for a moment wondering if i killed him... then looked around the hall to make sure no one had seen what just happened... i left him laying there in the hall with blood coming out of his busted jaw... i walked away calmly and got rid of the knuckles as well as the club and knife i had in my locker...
him and his friends didnt fuck with me as much after that... random threats but nothing more than words...
i left that school for not so related reasons a few months later... ended up going to my local high school where i knew people and actually had a handful of friends...
school shooting averted
[/personal experience]

every time there is a shooting in a school be it high school or college everyone focuses on a few key points... mourning the victims... how the shooter got the gun... why the response was so shitty... and the "psychological disposition" of the shooter
what they dont seem to look at is why they ended up that way... what was it that pushed them over the edge... why if they were so depressed did they choose to kill a bunch of other people instead of simply killing themself like most depressed people do... the thing no one wants to look at is how many of the victims pushed the shooter to that point by constantly fucking with him... everyone makes a joke out of it as theyre talking about the kid they put through hell "oh hes gunna go postal one of these days" "hahahaha"... but they dont realize that its not just them that the person has to take all of this shit from... and he just sits there and takes it... day after day after day... until he finally pops... and then the very mother fuckers who pushed him to that point sit there in shock wondering how and why someone could act out so violently...
its bullshit...
these clicky mother fuckers need to look at the way they treat people that arent cool enough to be one of them a little more closely...

again im not saying that this kid was right to shoot all of those people... all im saying is that maybe if people thought a little more about the way they treat others... and actually treated people fucking decently there would be a few less people pushed beyond their breaking point... a few less people pushed beyond rational thought... a few less people that not only want to kill themselves, but want to take the fucking bastards that put them in this hell with them...

[\$0.02]

Well said.

I used to get the same shit in middle school / early highschool. I used to be such a small wet noodle of a person lol . . . got beat on constatly.

After a few occurences where i fought back (and later, when fighting back using the things i learned in MMA class :ph34r:) nobody tried to pull any shit anymore.

Everybody has their limit. The higher their limit, the more intense the reaction when they actually reach it.

Back