Another shooting... :(

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds muslim to me :ph34r:

None of this shit adds up.

Its almost like it was allowed to happen. WTF was the 2hr delay for? I think it was done on purpose.

If this really was a terror attack by a muslim radical, could the govt be covering it up so other extremists dont get motivated to try the same thing?

None of this shit adds up.

Its almost like it was allowed to happen. WTF was the 2hr delay for? I think it was done on purpose.

If this really was a terror attack by a muslim radical, could the govt be covering it up so other extremists dont get motivated to try the same thing?

I wouldn't put anything past the government...especially after watching shows like 24...lol...Jack Bauer is a REAL agent...lol

If it was a terrorist attack, it might make it look like the war in Iraq isn't doing it's job. Not something they'd want on the news. Something to think about.

If it was a terrorist attack, it might make it look like the war in Iraq isn't doing it's job. Not something they'd want on the news. Something to think about.

With the ideas in peoples' minds about removing troops from Iraq, this would give the opposition to that idea a reason to leave the troops over there if it was considered a terrorist attack

i don't think the gov't would cover it up
this would be beneficial for the "we need to stand our ground" people

i think the 2 hour delay was more of a oh shit, i fucked up, why not go all out now...

i don't think the gov't would cover it up
this would be beneficial for the "we need to stand our ground" people

i think the 2 hour delay was more of a oh shit, i fucked up, why not go all out now...

I dunno - they covered up some stuff on 911.

Either way this is just another stunt to mess with our minds, and trick us into giving up more of our freedoms.

Think about it - after 9/11, we are accustomed to having cops in every facet of our lives, getting searched on the way to work, etc. (at least, here in NYC).

This is going to do the same thing to the suburbs.

Interesting point. As soon as this happened, people started shouting "we need to get rid of all the guns". Seems like all of these "terrorist attacks" end up stripping us of our rights, which makes me very suspicious of who is actually involved and what their motivations are.

Interesting point. As soon as this happened, people started shouting "we need to get rid of all the guns". Seems like all of these "terrorist attacks" end up stripping us of our rights, which makes me very suspicious of who is actually involved and what their motivations are.

Fucking right.

Step 1). Get more govt security around people.

Step 2). Get the people to accept step 1.

Step 3). Get them to distain / give up their rights.

Step 4). Congratulations, you now have a populace at your disposal - have fun, & always remember to wash your hands.

Fucking right.

Step 1). Get more govt security around people.

Step 2). Get the people to accept step 1.

Step 3). Get them to distain / give up their rights.

Step 4). Congratulations, you now have a populace at your disposal - have fun, & always remember to wash your hands.

Already a huge percentage of the populace wants Terrorists to win in Middle east, and even MORE (Like, way more) hate America.

I don't hate America, but I hate the direction it's headed. I hate the fact that the government seems to be at war with it's citizens. The rate at which Federal power increases and the rights of citizens decreases has been worse than ever lately. It makes the future a scary thought.

^ Yeah no shit. As soon as they take away the guns, they will round us up like cattle.

Either join em or fight em - being on the fence is a lose/lose situation.

This is all so sad :( i just cant believe they didnt see this coming the guy was in the psychiatric hospital for stalking girls. how can somebody be so mean.
prayers go out to everybody and their family :(

psychiatric hospital for stalking ?

Are you sure ?

"During the stalking second incident, also in late 2005, the department received a call from an acquaintance of Cho's who was concerned that he might be suicidal, and Cho was taken to a mental health facility,"

He wasn't in the hospital for stalking women. HE happened to be taken in during the times that Police were investigating him for stalking.

regardless of this atrocity...we, as the members of HS have kept civil in this thread. The horror,the mourning, and the shock has calmed down. We did a very good job compared to other boards that I've seen...Thank you for staying civil and compassionate for others sake. It was a sad day that will yet go into our history books, but another shooting will happen....it will not end here.

May the victims RIP.

"During the stalking second incident, also in late 2005, the department received a call from an acquaintance of Cho's who was concerned that he might be suicidal, and Cho was taken to a mental health facility,"

He wasn't in the hospital for stalking women. HE happened to be taken in during the times that Police were investigating him for stalking.

um ok, still that should have been a sign..

"More than a year before the Virginia Tech massacre, Cho Seung-Hui was accused of stalking two female students and was taken to a psychiatric hospital because of fears he was suicidal, authorities said Wednesday. "

this is what i read that made me think that

Back