Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The first one it was like 2:30 am and i was with a girl so...... she liked going fast so i let it touch 140MPh on the 60 going to riverside and then as some traffic came up i was slowing and got over and i was still slowing to get to a normal speed and a CHP just popped up out of the blue.

The second one i was on the 215 right befor the juncton to get on the 10 towards LA it was around 2:30 again and we were going to the street drags, the friend im with is always trying to swoop so i just dug in to pass his ass and i hit about 120 and held it for a sec after i passed him then slowed to about 100 and next thing i know my buddie dave in my passenger seat gets a call on the cell, It was my other friend Chris in the hatch way behind us and he says a CHP just flew past him. Sure nuff i look in the mirror and theres one set of head lights way back thats standing out, well my buddie dave pulls the E brake lightly cause this all happend in a split second but the got up to us waited a sec then flash's me. I pulled over and he says he paced me at over 100MPH in a voice that was kinda like (way over 100) then he said "you know i could take your lecense and your car " and i was like yup and he just gave me a ticket. So i have two tickets with wreckless driving 105 aprox MPH on both tickets, 2 points each $500 max each ticket in fines and a for sure revoke of my license for six months. Inless one geets desmissed <_<

I will still have my license on the 31st so i will try and be there. But really since the spin out on the 10 and shit my cars never been 100% the same i think but am not 100% sure that i may have a broken motor mount. But probably not, i also cant tell but i think i may have blown one or both of the front shocks. I cant tell cause i dont see any shock oil at all, im gonna just wait till i have cash cause i intended on replacing all this shit anyways. On the good side i did get a skunk camber kit an alignment and azeniz sports all the way around.

If any one was out there saterday you might have seen my friend marcel runing 13's in his black civic coup.

what about traffic school? Won't that take one off your record? That's what I did when I got all my tickets and the worst one was taken off my record, which was the ticket I got for speeding at the beach.

Man since the chick you were with likes speed so much how about having her help out on paying for the ticket? I doubt you would have been going that fast if she weren't in the car.

your right but i was the dousche bag in control of the car ;)

Oh and no traffic school for these kinda of tickets :(

Sorry to change the subject guys but I just got off the phone with the repair shop and it looks like my car will be done one day early (tomorrow). WOOP WOOP

Ouch on those tickets Jeff, yeah those are gonna hurt, fucking chicks are trouble...haha

Also, you still roll to ontario street races or where are you talking about, I heard some died out there on the news a few nights ago, probably gonna be cop infested again, although im not sure its such a bad thing with a lot of those guys who mob out there...

:thumbsdown: to Ontario street races.

It's nothing but a death trap waiting to happen. I've seen so many cars get hit and people almost getting hit by cars racing and it gets even worse once the cops show up. Word to the wise with this last incident inwhich someone was killed at the Ontario street races...stay away it's nothing but bad news out there. :(

Mike - Do you go anywhere for street races I can never seem to find them?
If you do let me know next time not that my car is fast and I want to run my car I just want to check it out.

DAmn my typing sucks.

Im gonna try an be there fellas.

And yeah i was talking about ontario. That shit is unsafe but the way i see it, as long as i watch my own ass i should be ok aside from the cops.

man these guys around here are dousche bags. I cant believe they call them self a team and i smashed on them for fun befor i whent to jack in the crack. I would so truly like to get all my faster budies over and just be like "pick a car" (to the ass hats that call them selfs a team over here :D ) cmon over mike/s let see if they wanna race an all motor crx or your turbo si or my buddie marcels coupe with JDM b18c1 and 50 shot. See they are all very fast and all daily driven :p sep your si and thats only for technical reasons beyond your control mike. Cant do shit with out insurance. I just know if my GSR with bolt ons impressed um you guys will have them slapping eachother :D I dont care what any one says, alot of you guys are coming up with some pretty sweet times and setups considering no ones uber rich or anything.

Any ways i will try and come. Dont think i will race though i would like to. And if any one wnats to BBQ some time aside from going to the races. speak up lets gauge whos interested. What would be fun is to all take a lil drive/caravan threw the canyons some where. (azusa)?

I only go to arranged races, theres lots of them that still go down, but seriously none of them are worth going to, some just too ghetto and violent and some just like ontario, the guys I know with fast cars arrange their races so I just go with them, a lot of times its out by ontario, but not at the rice feast, like if you go up the 15 arround summit i've been to a couple there, but yeah ontario is wack,
HOWEVER i do (not soo much recently) go up to the canyons and chill up there, theres some real sick cars up there, STIs, Evos, MR2s, 240s, old skool rwd corrollas and such, the one thats closest to me actually turned into an ontario like setting with a bunch or ricer hondas going up there, then they crashed and flew off and killed themselves so the cops shut the road down, BUT if you know what your doing, or like me live in the damn mountains and know the fire roads, you can still get there, damn im bored, look at all that i typed...

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 20 2004, 02:04 PM
Mike - Do you go anywhere for street races I can never seem to find them?
If you do let me know next time not that my car is fast and I want to run my car I just want to check it out.
[post=365833]Quoted post[/post]​

I use to frequent the Jurupa street races which are about 15 minutes from my house. I use to know a grip of people out there and we'd all just go out there a chill for a while. Then if anyone set any races up we'd go to a disclosed location. We would all leave 2 or 3 cars at a time as to not attract attention to the cops or other peeps we didn't want going. I haven't gone out there for days, but as soon as my car is finished (I give it about 3 weeks) I'll make an appearence out there and your welcome to come along Jonathan.

Originally posted by UDT+Jul 20 2004, 05:22 PM-->
DAmn my typing sucks.

Im gonna be there fellas.

Sounds good, Jeff :thumbsup:

UDT
@Jul 20 2004, 05:22 PM
And yeah i was talking about ontario. That shit is unsafe but the way i see it, as long as i watch my own ass i should be ok aside from the cops.

man these guys around here are dousche bags. I cant believe they call them self a team and i smashed on them for fun befor i whent to jack in the crack. I would so truly like to get all my faster budies over and just be like "pick a car" (to the ass hats that call them selfs a team over here :D ) cmon over mike/s let see if they wanna race an all motor crx or your turbo si or my buddie marcels coupe with b18c1 and 50 shot. See they are all very fast and all daily driven :p sep your si and thats only for technical reasons beyond your control mike. Cant do shit with out insurance. I just know if my GSR with bolt ons impressed um you guys will have them slapping eachother :D

Any ways i will try and come. Dont think i will race though i would like to. And if any one wnats to BBQ some time aside from going to the races. speak up lets gauge whos interested. What would be fun is to all take a lil drive/caravan threw the canyons some where. (azusa)?
[post=365911]Quoted post[/post]​

What's the name of the team? I'd be happy to show up with my turbo 1.6 and see if they'd say anything. They'd probably say it looks like crap cause theres so many layers of dust on it right now, but it'll be good to get her back on the street, I need a new front bumper though!!! If you know anyone that has one in FBP send them my way! I just took a bunch of pictures today of the recent progress and I'll bring them to the meet if anyone wants to see them. I got the full-race manifold on today. 1 bolt is kinda making me mad, the way the runner is bent isn't allowing for the bolt to catch the threads and start going in so I'll have to PM Brian and ask if he had the same trouble and if he had to get a shorter bolt or whatever. Time to order the intercooler piping and injectors and the last thing...a boost controller.

Anyway I'm down for a BBQ, I never been up the canyon though but I'm down to cruise. :D

Replying to Jeffs post,

Yeah Ill mob out there with my car, my buddies sopposably is able to get the hondata codes to unlock the features, I'll see if I can get him to unlock my datalogging and ill bring the laptop and make it look like fast and the furious hahaha, yeah im definitly down for a bbq and mountain drive, only i don't want to see any of us fly off, honda guys and canyons usually don't mix well,

Jeff - I am always down with a BBQ and BEER let us know a date and a time preferably on a weekend I work all week. I will bring my slow non vtec Integ ou there and they can just kick my cars ass all day then Mike can smoke them in the SI-T.

Originally posted by brc80@Jul 21 2004, 11:30 AM
So are we still on for the end of the month?
[post=366351]Quoted post[/post]​

You know it!

Saturday July 31st, 12:30:-1:00 PM @ the Jack in the Box on Cherry Ave. Just before the speedway on the left handside as you go North on Cherry Ave.

I will bring my slow non vtec Integ ou there and they can just kick my cars ass all day then Mike can smoke them in the SI-T.

Haha that's if I can get traction. Bl6CRX Mike would have better luck than I would from a stop. :)

Haha yeah well i'll bring some slicks along for yah, you could really get em then, yeah traction problems are horrible, it pisses me off to no end when I manage to hold a launch but lose traction a second later when vtec engauges, my suspension sucks, BTW, have you ever got a basline on the car to see how much she puts down?

Mike, I PM'd you back. I should be there. not with the REX, but I'll sport the TSX or my hatchie if i can get it runnin, and show you'll the power of the 15 sec. 1620....hahahahah.

matt

Back