Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jeff nice to see that you are going to show up. Let us know about the BBQ whenever you have the next one.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jul 30 2004, 06:55 PM
I hate earthquakes, see you bishes tomorrow. :)
[post=370543]Quoted post[/post]​

WTF is that all about?

there was an earthquake a minute or 2 before I typed that, shook the house for a few seconds. So far it's the 3rd day in a row of earthquakes

hey Ill see you guys out there, im pming jeff and mike my new cell number, hopefully you'll check this before yah head out!

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Jun 28 2004, 02:24 PM
Any of you guys interested?

1. NotUrAverage_Si
2. integraslut78 - (Jonathan)?
3. UDT - (Jeff)?
4. ferrarikiller - (Taylor)?
5. sohcslammer - (Shadney)?
6. B16CRX - (Mike)?
7. 2 litre EG - (Jason)?
8. brc80 - ?
9. ludegirl - ?
10. dvs prelude - (Canek)?
11. apree79 (Robert)?
12. Tonyd0821 - (Tony)?
13. rsaeini - (Ray)?
14. civichbgsr - ?
15. kylemarhx - ?
16. 96integGSR - ?
17. hybrid89 - Matt?
18. smooth95- (Hector)
*If I've missed any other So. Cal members feel free to add your name to the list.

*This isn't a for sure thing just wanted to see if any of you guys wanted to get something going again. May be this time we can get everyone at 1 meet. Feel free to holla if it's something you'd be interested in doing again.
-Mike
[post=356247]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff
Jonathan
Mike
Lilly
Hector
Ian (I think)
and I can't remember the name of the other 2 guys, sorry I'm bad with names.

Good to meet you guys. How'd you guys did at the track?

Yeah bro it was nice to meet you too, you better bring the boosted SI next time or to Jeffs boosted bbq, you got me all excited hahaha, but yeah i think we all had a good time, no record breaking times or anything, I ran Jonathans friend in the focus for the first run, a chick in a cobra the second (damn I was scared she was gonna beat me) but i won by a lil under a sec, and a boosted GT which I took real well at of the hole but walked by me, best of those was a high 13, but I was happy with it, hit some decent lights and such so it was cool, ohh yeah not make this bold and in caps or anything, but JEFF GOT SMOKED BY LILLY!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 1 2004, 09:51 PM
ohh yeah not make this bold and in caps or anything, but JEFF GOT SMOKED BY LILLY!!!!!!!

OHHHHHH SHHNAPS!!!

Haha how's he takin it?

Sounds like you guys had a good time, wish I could of stayed longer and seen you all run. Next time for sure though. Jeff mention any idea of when the BBQ might be? Oh yeah Mike you know anyone that has a 99/00 OEM civic si exhaust they might wanna trade for an Apex N1? Is Jeff gonna post up any of the pictures?

Horrible runs for me the only good thing is that I got my reaction time down to .551. Other than that my 1/4 mile times were really bad 16.3.
I have some pics I will try to post them within the next few days. Lilly ran really well her last run was a 15.8. Mike was running steady 14 second passes. Jeff red lighted on his last run and the guy running the tree was really bad. There were some pro stock and alcohol burning funny cars running 7 second passes. JoJo Callos was out there testing his new CRX with a GSR motor turboed, it was SWEET.

Yeah Mike i just might, hes a guy on honda-tech who I traded some stuff with, i'll find his screen name, yeah jeff didn't mention a date for the BBQ but well see, yeah .551s a good light John, I was happy that this time i was able to do a more effective burn out, so next time I'll get it all together and maybe scrap a bit deeper into the 13s...on my last run one of my friends who drives an all motor pro stock car called me while I was in staging lanes and was giving me some tips which I tired but trying them I messed my launch up a bit, but I still hit a decent light (.611) and my 60' was under 2 so im looking forward to next time, drivings a hell of a lot harder than it looks hahaha, maybe I'll get it all together one day

Ok fuck every one! You you, you and ........ and you. lilly did smoke me but as i said if there was any chick to do it its her, shes got you for and adviser...

My head kinda wasint there when i red lighted, right as the light came up i staged so good that i was waiting for a sec and then right then somehting poped in my head and took my mind of the tree for a split second then when i zoned back in i was like OH fuck and just dumped the clutch. :angry: .

It was awsome meeting yall. And i like the idea of a bald mexican named hector in are group. Was like fast and the furious :D :lol:

Also as far as my wack ass 15.7 gos i truly feel like the size and weight may have been a factor. I wass thinking i would still be able to hit the 15.5 easy with them. Guess not. But yeah thats why i am now the owner of some 15" rota slips ;) along with my 17" velox VX-k's plus the proxy 4's on the VX's i dont think is a very good drag tire. It really did spin pretty hard, like more then normal.

Pics up later <------lazy, gota resize then export

I believe Mike can easily jump into the high to mid 13's as far as my runs PITIFUL
16.3 and a retarded 16.7 because I rolled forward and the top light on the tree went out so I put it in reverse and out of the corner of my eye I see the lights starting to go down the tree. Jeff let us know when the BBQ is it's a strike for me but I am ALWAYS down with a hondaswap meet. Hopefully next time I run I will have my cams, cam gears, and valve springs & retainers in. If I don't bust into the 15's i will cry and then sell my car.

Yeah it was pretty cool meeting all of you, hopefully next time I see all yall I'll have my h22 in.Can't wait for the next meet. Peace

All right so when is the next meet maybe September 18 at Cali Speedway?
What do you guys think? Yesterday I got some Crower dual titanium valve springs and retainer kit, to go along with my Crower 403's and Venom adjustable cam gears, now I must wait to get them installed, it is really hard to have parts for your car at your house and not be able to put them in for a while. Soon real soon.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 5 2004, 11:08 AM
it is really hard to have parts for your car at your house and not be able to put them in for a while.

Hah tell me about it! I had all my old turbo stuff just sitting in my closet for 6months while I was piecing it together. Then I had all the Full-Race stuff just piling up on the floor of my room for 3 months.

September 18 sounds good, if I decide to run my civic I'll need to borrow slicks from somewhere and I'll be bringing along some extra axles, cause you know I gots to watch out fo dat mad wheeL hop, y0! But on a serious note, if anyone has any 22" slicks I can use for a run or 2 let me know. But what I'm really looking forward to is the BBQ and there better be some shade at the park....and a tire swing. :)

jon, are you going to remove the head to install the valve train, or are you using one of the sketchy ways?

Yes the head will be coming off to install the valve train I think I am going to have XS Engineering do it unless you can recommend someone to me that is better.
Mike by the way should I get a SAFC to work the fuel and air mixture or do you think it will be OK with just cams and cam gears. I was also thinking of getting a chip to take off my rev limiter because I think I should be able to rev higher with the cams. Please let me know what you think if you want I will PM you with my cell #. Thanks

hey, my keyboard has been acting up so this may get cut short, but for the labor I would recommend either RS Machines or this local guy, RS is a very reputable shop, the guys really know their stuff and do good work, but they are preety busy, there is also a guy in Montclair who does very good work named Enrique, i forget who he works for, but he also does good work at a good price, and is real fast. He replaced a couple of bent valves for me (and works on friends cars) and when i thought there was a problem because I did not turn the crank properly while leakdown testing, he stood behind his work so he also gets a :thumbsup:,
Also do the SAFC, you'll need it when you put the cams in, it will benefit you, i can explain more if you want, if those cams will make power up top, then yes also get a chip becuase the SAFC will not adjust the rev-limiter, of this is true, also look into an intake manifold, hit me up if you have more questions, or post em up on the board, ill pm you my number

Originally posted by integraslut78@Aug 2 2004, 05:21 PM
I believe Mike can easily jump into the high to mid 13's as far as my runs PITIFUL
16.3 and a retarded 16.7 because I rolled forward and the top light on the tree went out so I put it in reverse and out of the corner of my eye I see the lights starting to go down the tree. Jeff let us know when the BBQ is it's a strike for me but I am ALWAYS down with a hondaswap meet. Hopefully next time I run I will have my cams, cam gears, and valve springs & retainers in. If I don't bust into the 15's i will cry and then sell my car.
[post=371583]Quoted post[/post]​

a 16.3 huh thats pretty good a only ran a 15.4 in my 4 door accord at sears point and that was with the stock exhaust. not bad though. :thumbsup:
Oh and how does the tree start without you being staged. (LTKI)
love ya snookums

Back