Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Whoa jiggas, what's going down for the 18th? Good news bishes my car should be finished by then (including dyno tuned). Where the hell is Jeff? I thought he was gonna post up the pictures he took?

Originally posted by ferrarikiller@Aug 13 2004, 12:35 PM
Jon I love a kid.
By the way what kind of times is that chick with the h22 running?
[post=376501]Quoted post[/post]​

You love a kid who are you Mickael Jackson, just playin what do you mean by that?
I don't understand what you are saying.

The answer to the 2nd question is 15's.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 13 2004, 03:40 PM-->
ferrarikiller
@Aug 13 2004, 12:35 PM
Jon I love a kid.
By the way what kind of times is that chick with the h22 running?
[post=376501]Quoted post[/post]​

You love a kid who are you Mickael Jackson, just playin what do you mean by that?
I don't understand what you are saying.

The answer to the 2nd question is 15's.
[post=376504]Quoted post[/post]​

Had to fix that one didn't I.
And if you want her to beat me She better tack a run better than a 15 cause I plan on running a 15 flat on the 18th now that my seconderies are hooked up and I got exhaust.

well although she won't be running on the 18th, if we fix one problem she'll definitly be running in the 14s, her rev limits are fucked to hell, first gear is a clean 7800, and second through fourth hit as low as 6000, so besides not being able to get into the upper vtec power band, she falls out of vtec all together between shifts

Hey Mike you're using hondata aren't you? You think I should drive 50 miles to the tuner on a base map or rent a trailor and tow the car?

yeah id just bump the fuel a little bit and drive it real chill, like under 4k, it should be fine, i don't know that much about FI though so you probably want to get another opinion

The "Girl" is fast enough :p I got beat by her........ but not for very long. If all gos well with the tickets IE one gets reduced, i will be blowing all your doors of whores!

Turbo, turbo, turbo! I wanna see atleast mid 13's on street tires. But for now tis all talk seing as how the T/A has not sold, soon very soon. Theres alot of lookers but no takers yet.

Sorry for the pics guys, i know i dont do shit but i been super busy........... being lazy ;)

Well mike........... speaking of taking turns and corners! i just took my car up towards big bear. We have a street by me that leades right up to the rim. Coming back down i was feeling frisky, mind you is like 5:30am Well doing about 80 im banging some pretty nice turns, then bam i see a nice big orange sign for a 30mph one, i slow some and im hitting it nice then it keeps goin and i started braking and it was only geting worse so i look for the ABS a little and ERRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr bam! the back came out from under me and i spin to the inside of the turn and end up with my as against the mountin. The whole car was off the road and wouldint go any where. The back right tire was in the air. Some guy coming up saw me, made the turn then flipped a bitch and came back. Helped me get the car back on the road and ERRRRR i was gone. Fuck waiting for the po's or something. I got the guys name, said thanks and let him know he saved my ass. Mild curbage was the only scars as far as i can tell and a scratch on the bumper. The car felt a lil funny coming home but i think shes ok. Gone go take a test drive now that its light.

ouch haha, didn't know you liked to do a little canyon running, you should check out where I go, theres some sick ass cars up there, i don't even fuck with that stuff though cause I know my car ain't shit when it comes to the canyons, yeah one night my friends brother went off like that in his 240 and the only reason he got pulled up was cause I was up there with my moms blazer since I was working on the rex at that time, its some scary shit..

well my car does pretty good but i think i jus had an introduction to the limitis of my car. A nice lil "HELLO" if you will.

This sucks I do not think my car is going to be ready for the September 18 races but maybe just maybe it will either way I will be there for sure if anyone wants to go.

Hey Mike, when are you getting your car tuned (about)? or have you?

Fuck im so depressed! I pulled up to my house tonight and the cops are at my door. They had got my license plate from and off duty CHP who said i was burning out and racing around, nothing new but i have never been in the area where there saying i was intill today. So its not like hes seen me doing it befor or something. any ways i got a 40mph ticket pulling up to my house they also tagged me for I/H/E and made it so i gota go to the state refs to get it checked out, but not only that he put some sticker on the back of the ticket making it so i cant drive it upintill the shit is taken care of witch includes not being able to drive it to the refs, who are in like palm springs. And he made a point of saying it alowed, so as i would know he didnt have to do it but he was going to cause he's a big fat cock monster. I also got taged for no license on me (my wallet was stolen) he didnt give a shit.

So now its 2 wreckless driving tickets, a no license on my person ticket, an I/H/E ticket, and the 40mph ticket. and the fucked thing is that one of the wreckless tickets do dates is tomarrow but now i cant drive over there cause my cars banned from the roads, he even pointed out the fact that he will be entering the ticket in the computer ASAP. All because some ass hole off duty CHP. I mean what would the dispatcher tell me if i called and said i got the license plate of some one peeling out in front of my house? Im pretty sure i would get laughed at. Not them telling me they will hunt the plates owner down and show up at his house at 11pm to screw him for peeling out when they were not even there to see it.

:bangdesk: Im so screwed and depressed.

Jeff I think you took over Will's (civicious) place as having the worst luck.

Don't panic man, I got a ticket to go to the state ref too over a year ago but I never went. I just went to a local smog test only place and got my car smogged. I passed smog, peeled the sticker off the back of the ticket and stuck it on the back of my wallet (and it's still there, what's left of it). Then I took the ticket to the CHP and an officer signed it off. I went to court, paid a $10 fee and went home.

What mountain roads were you on anyway? You can still drive your car even with what it says on the sticker. I did, I had to I had no other way to get to work and school.

Jeff what brand intake, exhaust and header do you have? (sorry I can't remember). AEM and DC, then Cop should never have written you up for those cause they're CARB legal. As for the exhaust I remember you have an Apexi N1, just go get a silence for that thing, that's all I did.

*EDIT

Ok I read your sig, do you have the CARB legal sticker on your AEM intake? There should be one stamped on one of your runners on the DC Sport header and you'll pass smog with an Apex'i N1 cause I did, but just put a silencer in it when you go get it signed off.

Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Aug 16 2004, 11:27 PM
Hey Mike, when are you getting your car tuned (about)? or have you?
[post=377863]Quoted post[/post]​

Well the only thing I was waiting for was the boost controller to arrive (which came yesterday) and I still need to get 3" piping made. I heard the profec B spec II is a little confusing to hook up right so I'll probably take my time. Also my friend Matt is kinda lagging on helping me with hooking up hondata so I don't know. Probably sometime in September, early to middle september (hoping).

yeah thats cool, let me know whenyou go, i might cruise on out there, I wanna see what the beast puts down, and I want another copy of my dyno sheets hahaha

Back