asmallsol's Swap Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It even owns titanium. Titanium dents very easily from what I have heard.

titanium is retardedly expensive and all the ones ive seen so far look ricey as fuck (big ass fuckin grapefruit shooters) :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by Captinb16@Dec 8 2003, 05:41 PM
looks good mang. :)

Isnt the evap purge just emisions bullshit? I think the only one that needs to be hooked up is the one that goes to the map. Iam I wrong?

who cares, there are no emissions test in MI.

good work collin, i think you are gonna have to help me with the hatch when i get it :D

why is rsr so good? besides it looking stock. does it flow better as well? what the piping size?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Dec 9 2003, 01:09 AM
why is rsr so good? besides it looking stock. does it flow better as well? what the piping size?

looks damn near stock
flows good
quiet as hell
high quality

this is why.

minimal pipe bends = huge power

s3fd567ad668b6.jpg

Oh yea Jack, for sure. The swap really wasn't that difficult since I have been reading about it for like a year and a half, plus experiance from autoclass, pluse the helms. The helms was the savior.

RS-R owns because it flows extremly well for a chamber muffler, extremly quiet, and looks stock. I am sick of the ricer fart coffee can behive melon shooter. True, there are alot more exhaust systems that produce higher numbers, but it sucks having to yell on the cell phone when going down the highway just to talk to someone.

EDIT, smokeyboy, me and E dont want the GT one, we want the street one

rsrexh.jpg

exmag_small.jpg

E, I found one place that has the del sol listed as one of the catback for the old style (they used to have del Sol cat backs in the top pic I posted) however, the sites quality looks like shit, and he is running the site of geosites.

if your ecu is looking for evaps (all obd1 ecus do) your call will run like shit and throw a code if its not hooked up. hook it up.

rs*r owns, because well, back when i was a boy, and before most of you all had hondas.... *insert dentures* RS*r was imported to the usa and was one of the first authentic JDM exahusts. it was about as loud as a stock ITR cat back, reasonbly prices, and high quality. Due to distrubtion problems, they stopped selling them in the usa for about 3 years i'd say. they are coming back now.

As for the EG2 on the EH6 sol, its not perfect... and its not a simple matter of being too long.

here, pics own

mad tite JDM exhaust paint y0!

s3fd59c1a53038.jpg

notice the 2 circle areas... its too long over all, but cuttin the top off, sinply won't put the bends in the right place.

She drives! Took her around the block today. 3 problems thus far. For some reason, speedo does not work. I mean zero mile per hour. Next, I adjusted the tire rod wrong, now it pulls to the left. Last problem, the VAFC says the wrong RPM. I think that maybe it just has to be reset. It said that I never took it past 1500 RPM. So, it is a start. I still have to do a little more things but at least she drives. I am about to go out there, start checking connections, adjust the tirerod. Hopefully have her in good enough shape to get an alignment done tommrow.

nice!

sounds like you might have a grounding problem somewhere, or alternator is fouling up?

were you able to get into vtec?

Back