b16 swap into a 4dr civic and runs like junk

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95turbodel

just did a b16 swap in a 4dr civic. motor is obd0 and the car is obd1 but on the motor i converted to obd1 with a b16 obd1 dizzy, engine harness to obd1 and running a p72 ecu. i tryed a p28 but still samething.it idles like timing is off or not enough gas and cant rev the engine up. and its turboed running a t3/t4 fuel rail fmu walbro 255 fuel pump. help me asap

Quoted post[/post]]
just did a b16 swap in a 4dr civic. motor is obd0 and the car is obd1 but on the motor i converted to obd1 with a b16 obd1 dizzy, engine harness to obd1 and running a p72 ecu. i tryed a p28 but still samething.it idles like timing is off or not enough gas and cant rev the engine up. and its turboed running a t3/t4 fuel rail fmu walbro 255 fuel pump. help me asap
Did you use OBD1 injectors?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Did you use OBD1 injectors?
I put in 95 gsr injectors

So you are running a turbo b16, with stock injectors, wrong ecu, and absolutely no tuning, and wondering why it runs like crap?

Yeah that doesn't make sense to me, you just did this swap and decided to slap a turbo on it right away without even making sure it's a good motor?.

Back