B16A2 head build....(prepare for some long wind)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ah, I didn't know that this thread was here! I just finished reading it... and I have quite a bit of input for it... and I'm not typing it. You'll have to call at some point. ;)

HAHA! Sweet, Mike! I look forward to your input and guidance. *doing the happy dance* Drop me a message, let me know and I'll be sure to give you a call. I could call tomorrow night if you'd like around 22:30 CENTRAL time or so. haha I should be off work by then if all goes well.

luis998 i hope you know your dp is making fun of hondas lol....not just ricers but all of em

luis998 i hope you know your dp is making fun of hondas lol....not just ricers but all of em

Is that what it's doing? O'really? haha I would have never known had you not pointed it out. :ph34r:

I own both an EG sedan and an EK hatchback and if I could, I'd put the darn thing on my rear windshield. :lmao:

I'm pretty sure he knows...

Shhh, we must all allow Captain Obvious to think he knows what we already know. :D

Last edited:
Just a few more weeks until I start my second job, which will re-start my build. *doing the happy dance*

I said a few more weeks...yeah, it seems like it's going to be a freakin' ETERNITY before I get my airport badge approval. I just submitted my application in today after having to change my freakin' license to read my second last name, which hasn't been used since I left Puerto Rico. Yes, I am Spanish, though I do not type with an accent. :D Anywho, I'm going to start paying off some goodies that I will be using for my build, so that is exciting news at least.

If all goes well, I should have what I need to start my new job in about two weeks. They took my fingerprints today and sent them off. I'm wondering if it's a good thing that I used to have a concealed weapons permit, and that my fingerprints had already been submitted to the FBI? Either way, I just want my job!

Updates will come more often as more goodies arrive. :D

Ah, I didn't know that this thread was here! I just finished reading it... and I have quite a bit of input for it... and I'm not typing it. You'll have to call at some point. ;)

You weren't kidding about not typing that stuff out. haha You would have been there for quite a while. Though I can type seventy words plus a minute, it would have taken quite a bit of time to type up two and a half hours worth of information. hahaha Thanks again man.

I think I'm going to go and dream about my block and everything else. I may even dream about licking the suspension and brakes too. :eek:

I run about 95wpm, especially when I'm not transcribing something else. Stream of consciousness typing goes faster. ;)

I already licked the suspension and the brakes, so you might not want to- but if you still do, I don't have any communicable diseases. :D

I run about 95wpm, especially when I'm not transcribing something else. Stream of consciousness typing goes faster. ;)

I already licked the suspension and the brakes, so you might not want to- but if you still do, I don't have any communicable diseases. :D

LMMFAO!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm willing to risk it man. Especially after (crosses fingers, toes, eyes and legs for good luck) they someday end up on my car...your cars distant spanish brother, which currently has a suspension "limp". haha

i got ferra vavle train and i usally dont shift unless i hit 6-or 7.300k
they can handle a beaten

i got ferra vavle train and i usally dont shift unless i hit 6-or 7.300k
they can handle a beaten

Ferrea is one, if not, the best valve train out there. Of course, I have been taught that others such as PortFlow and OmniPower do the job quite well for half the price it seems. Why would you only shift when you're that high? What does your set up consist of?

The hatch is almost ready, so that means the EG will DEFINITELY get a well deserved break. Then I can start to mess with it. :D Poor thing needs some TLC, starting with the fixing of the "gangsta" lean. I'm hoping this will get done with a nice "transplant" from Mike's EG in the near future. :D:D:D

I'm going to miss my Z6. *sniff*

Just an update: I am now the proud owner of a sleeved GSR block, bored to 85.5mm with rods and an LS crank. Now all I need to finish that is a set of CP Pistons and voila! Patience has definitely paid off.

Next thing to acquire will be a Hondata S300. :D

Just an update: I am now the proud owner of a sleeved GSR block, bored to 85.5mm with rods and an LS crank. Now all I need to finish that is a set of CP Pistons and voila! Patience has definitely paid off.

Next thing to acquire will be a Hondata S300. :D

:thumbsup: Keep us updated man!

Congrats man!! ive been wondering when you were gonna get this started up again haha

haha...thanks. It's been more of a matter of starting my second job and paying things off faster. A certain person around here will get MANY thanks at the end of this for MANY reasons as a lot of their car will be used in mine. haha
:ph34r::ph34r::D:ph34r::ph34r:

:thumbsup: Keep us updated man!

Will do and thanks. :D

This second job will do wonders in helping me complete my build, along with all of the patience that I have an the help and advice I have received from all of you, especially one of the best Type-R Hybrid baby makers in Texas. :D:ph34r::D

Back