Back on the ground...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

swap that thing to a 5 lug Chris.....can't be that hard

I just did the 3kgt front brakes on my Galant

100_0501.jpg

makes wheel shopping alot easier

In the fall, when the snow start's, the car will go on the rotis, and get fully rebuilt with more awesome parts... RB, Cage, widebody, new frame rails, sick welding parts, sick wheels, and everything my next year's income tax return can afford...which will be around $7000:ph34r:

For now, I just want a fun DD and summer car...:p

So your plans for the red one will carry over to this one, more or less?

do you need anything for the CRX?

-besides mounts

I dont know where the hell they came from, but I found a set of brand new clear bumper lights in my garage

Last edited:
I dont know where the hell they came from, but I found a set of brand new clear bumper lights in my garage

Lol. That's almost as bad as when I opened a box after moving to MD, only to find a bare d16 block. Almost....

shaaawwweeeet...!!!!

scored some Yokohama ADVAN A032R 235/40/17 Full Set **NEW**...

Last edited:
Its kind of scary looking too. Hope this one is in better shape when you get it on the rotissery.

Its kind of scary looking too. Hope this one is in better shape when you get it on the rotissery.

The brown one is in excellent shape. There are only a couple problem areas, all of which could be completely repaired in a couple days of off and on work.

I like those tires. I wonder if they make 'em in 205/55 15

I still think you should have snagged an aluminum welder and made a custom chassis and floor pan for the red one. That would have been sex.

I got the alum spoolgun, just have to get a tank of argon for it.

Been a slow week for the car, I've just been burned out since the meet, but the guy that showed up with the rb25 datsun wanted to see these on the car, so I tossed them on. I had to see if I could still fit 15's over the larger brakes...these still fit...but I may be trading them for something a little smaller.

DSC02618.JPG

DSC02619.JPG

DSC02620.JPG

DSC02621.JPG

DSC02622.JPG

DSC02623.JPG

DSC02624.JPG

DSC02625.JPG

Then finished wrapping the header...

DSC02631.JPG

DSC02632.JPG

Then finished hooking up the carbs...