ban this fuckstick

should honda_motor_co be banned?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
COOL I'm GOING TO VOTE HIM OFF! Yeah I hate him too!
evillol.gif

dousing.gif

call.gif

:bo:

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 02:56 PM
COOL I'm GOING TO VOTE HIM OFF! Yeah I hate him too!
evillol.gif

dousing.gif

call.gif

:bo:

stop with all the damn emoticons. and go read a book about cars, any book about any car. Hopefully you'll learn something from it cause apparently you don't know shit.

thread was closed but:
note: look at torque figure. 220lbs on a N/A b18? i say not!

if you went to school then you should already know how to wire.

suspension still has alot to do with straight line acceleration. tein does do research but they still need to create "basic" or "low-end" suspension for those who cant really afford or know how to tune adjustable high-end suspensions.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 20 2003, 03:16 PM
thread was closed but:
note: look at torque figure.  220lbs on a N/A b18? i say not!

if you went to school then you should already know how to wire.

suspension still has alot to do with straight line acceleration.  tein does do research but they still need to create "basic" or "low-end" suspension for those who cant really afford or know how to tune adjustable high-end suspensions.

( I'm currently going to that school) (I didnt WENT yet). Those figures are real, you dont have to belive them, all I do is use them on you. And tein does have basic suspension.

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM
show us your dyno sheet.

and some timeslips would be nice.

until then, :newbie:

As a matter of fact you started this whole shit by calling me dumb ass, then I dissed you so bad you want to have me banned.....

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 20 2003, 03:24 PM
show us your dyno sheet.

and some timeslips would be nice.

until then, :newbie:

Exactly. If you had it dynoed, then you should have the dyno sheets. Go scan them and post it up on here along with your timeslips.

Moderators told something about flaming people for no reason. Trailor park, I think you should action.
uzi.gif

post ur dyno sheets. you must have a scanner if u scanned ur whip. so scan it and end the dissussion rite now.

Originally posted by Honda_Motor_Co.@Dec 20 2003, 04:19 PM
And tein does have basic suspension.

never said they didnt. all i was saying is just because they do research doesnt mean it will work the best.

yeah man....he never said they dont have basic suspension....in fact, he specifically said
they still need to create "basic" or "low-end" suspension for those who cant really afford or know how to tune adjustable high-end suspensions.

and as far as REALLY basic teni suspension, whatabout s-tech springs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back