Be smart enough to make spare sets of keys...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i still say she should use a coat hanger. hondas are one of the most broken into vehicles so it cant be that hard to do

i still say she should use a coat hanger. hondas are one of the most broken into vehicles so it cant be that hard to do
and what is she gonna do after she opens the door? hack the column and break the steering lock?
you didn't read it did you?
lol

I didn't read anything about her having no keys. I thought they were locked in the car, and her boyfriend has the spare.

My cars sitting at work.. locked.. I have one set of keys and theyre 300 miles away. My boyfriend took my keys with him on accident to WA. Im SOL till he comes back on tuesday.. ALWAYS make spares...

I didn't read anything about her having no keys. I thought they were locked in the car, and her boyfriend has the spare.

doh!!

i was thinking she locked the keys in her car. dammit!

Ya'll read to fast huh, look at the title and then put 2 and 2 together

So why is the car at work, and not at home ?

Because Rob dropped me off at work with the car.. and he took the keys on accident.. then his friend came and got him to go pick up the teg. yup...

Dip Stick FTW!!! you can get it to turn the ignition as well. Yes, I used to steal cars so get over it. I was young and dumb and it was a long time ago... going on 8 years since I did anything like that. Luckily for me I never got caught and one day I decided to pull my head out my ass.

Dip Stick FTW!!! you can get it to turn the ignition as well. Yes, I used to steal cars so get over it. I was young and dumb and it was a long time ago... going on 8 years since I did anything like that. Luckily for me I never got caught and one day I decided to pull my head out my ass.

You are what kinda tools you use.

wait, nevermind that would mean I'm a dyke.

Back