Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just one? What you do, change your oil? LOL

lol i hope you didn't miss the horse standing behind my car...

Running good... if you guys would look at my thread iv got a little list of things to do again. but its probably getting painted white over the winter. im actually looking into a first gen b16 swap too. if not then im gonna boost the a6 at 7ibs till it blows. then put in a fresh sohc zc and do the same.

im no photographer but what you guys think?

civicuw.jpg

You don't like my junkyard pics?

I haven't got the rims yet... the guy went back to the city for a while. i cant wait till he gets back!

You don't like my junkyard pics?

thats a junkyard? my first thought was that it's parked in front of your house.

p.s., next time you do a photo like that, do an HDR photo. (look it up) I bet the color contrast from the car/sky/ground/trailers would look pretty cool.

Gah... I want to see it, and then I want to do it to mine. So go ahead and buy and ship the rims to my house, and we'll go from there.

I'm getting pretty good at this money saveing thing. I could have a RHD SiR CRX in probably a year. There is a company up island that sells imported Japanese cars all over North America. When thay have a good EF8 CR-X, its usually about $7000.

$3000-3500 for mine then sell all the shit I've collected like the white car, my dirt bike, ect.

Just a thought.........

2843628693_027837bbb7_o.jpg

Jealous. I hope to get there in a few years, just considering doing the whole conversion. Theres just one minor factor right now called college.

But if I ever go to Canadia, I want to check that shit out. We'll go hang out and check out the JDM goodness.

LOL, yea.

Matt and I are lowering on the ebays tomorrow. We assembled it all togther, didn't fit like the H&Rs did. It also didn't seem to fit with the supplied top hats, so instead of both were just useing the oem ones.

I'll try to get pictures up before the install to see if we put them togther correctly.

Just finished lowering on eBays, about 2-2.5 inches. Rides ok, but wouldn't recommend to anyone, except for show cars.

Back