Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cuz a pebbel will preload you outa the seat. Its really bouncy OMG

Sunday Funday!!!

Got the crx low, went fast, turned tight corners, had a blast!

DSCF4303.jpg

DSCF4307.jpg

The get together:

DSCF4308.jpg

DSCF4310.jpg

DSCF4313.jpg

DSCF4321.jpg

DSCF4314.jpg

DSCF4315.jpg

DSCF4323.jpg

DSCF4326.jpg

DSCF4328.jpg

DSCF4334.jpg

And then to top it off, Brad left with the sickest sounding z6 ever heard to man kind. Just echoing down the street :)

Last edited:
you need an oem lip and amber bumper lights...
on a sidenote..my rex might be going away...and replaced with an ej1

Damn I still hate you both. F living in the rust belt.Where's the rex goin Injen?

ive got an oem lip on mine right now..looks sick with it on there..but i dunno the ej has no rust,no dents,and a stock replacement motor

Oh, Matt and I also installed JVC speakers that came with my CRX, they looked worse but sounded better than the Alpines, actually the JVCs have bigger coils? The part under the cone that's all wavy.

lol well it has a small digger on the passengers side...i think it could be fixed with some epoxy or something..i will take it off before i trade just in case...but no an ej1 is a dx i believe its a 95

Damn, cornering is even more fun than the s2k. It's rough but fun as hell, and I think it handles pretty good.

Considering my motor should last a long time I may do the right thing and go Koni and Ground Controls. Injen, would you sell yours for cheap too?:ph34r:

well i think im going to be keeping the rex...kid flaked out..so i dont know..i rlly like the car but somethimes just looking at it pisses me off...

well i think im going to be keeping the rex...kid flaked out..so i dont know..i rlly like the car but somethimes just looking at it pisses me off...
Thats how I felt about the white car, and the rust on my rex. :(

Just did syncromesh on the CRX, the old stuff didn't look bad, it looked just like the syncromesh but any motor oil looks the same. I don't think I notice a difference yet, but Matt said about 500 miles...so yea.

I've been pricing out suspension on eBay. All prices are shipped.

Skunk2 Pro S (Non adjustable, but ride height is.) = $810

F&F (Non adjustable, but ride height is.) = $630-700

Ground Control & KYB AGX = $736

Ground Control & Tokico Illumina = $733

Ground Control & Koni = $903

I think its down to Ground Control & KYB AGX or Ground Control & Tokico Illumina.

Back