Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i love my ground controls..i have them all the way down on stock struts and it isnt bumpy at all...
so im guessin itll be like a cadi when i put some new struts on it..

yea itll take a little bit to break into all the syncros nd stuff..but if its not as bad as your saying it isnt then id drive that beast all over

For about 15 minutes there I had a mini freak out about finishing up the bodywork and paint on the hatch and 200hp turbo on the D16A6....but I barely have time and money to support the rex so the dream fell apart.

I'll at least do a quick body and paint on the hatch and sell it, then weld the frame on my dirt bike and sell it too. Thats stuff I'll do over the winter while I can't drive my CRX.

Then I'll try to get the rust cut out and painted by my uncle. I'll try to dig up some pix on his RSX Type S. The thing jumped into a ditch so not only did the front get pushed in but up aswell. So he welded in a whole front clip then painted it GLOSS GLOSS black, with black Motegi track Lites, Skunk2 suspension, exhaust and cams, Brembo brakes all around. He paid like $2000 for the car, if I would have known more about K20s I would have paid him $2500 cash for it.

Last edited:
Hunchison, it's practically a drag strip.

Anyway looks like F&F are going to keep the Rex on the road, after winter housing.

Wow. You know my uncles RSX I JUST told you guys about, well he JUST crashed it. I asked him for the K20 swap bit there is nothing left from the damn thing, both the front and rear got pushed to the drivers seat. And not a scratch on him, he told me he was doing 230 KMS, then hit a s-bend and couldn't take the corner.

He's now driving a:buyanm:. He also has a blue top H22A Accord, also crashed, that we might get for free.

Sounds like your uncle should just stay out of quick cars for a while. Can you at least salvage some seats and interior parts?

He said there was nothing left, plus the car is gone. Still trying to get the H22A Accord off of him. Either put the motor in our Accord or my dads red EF, with black 15" steelys. :)

word..i dont rlly like h series motors but itll be a beast...oh and on a sidenote...rsx seats and new gen. celica seats are identical..and id love to have them in my car :)

word..i dont rlly like h series motors but itll be a beast...oh and on a sidenote...rsx seats and new gen. celica seats are identical..and id love to have them in my car :)
Chea...x2....SEX.

Starting to clean shit out, selling the DA trailing arms then getting suspension. The eBays actually ride alright.

Here is my school project I just found again.

bike1.jpg

bike.jpg

Ahhhh. My starter just broke, actually one of the connectors broke off. Stole the one out of my white hatch and it doesn't sound like a typical Honda starter, it sounds like its cranking over high HP. LOL

Back