Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha its alright man...

Some time I'd like to make a test pipe because I can see it bottle-necking in my mind. :eek:

I was also thinking of building a beefy upper strut bar...thoughts on that?

yes that pop was a backfire and had it been night someone would have seen it..doesnt sound too bad to me..but im also used to that sound lol..
my friends allmotor type-r EF sounded just like it..but revved waaay faster to 9k lol

lol nice vid ricer! :) fuck it flow over sound!!!

Picking up the header today and probably installing it.

My dad is also looking at two 1st gen Odysseys...he wants to swap in my uncles H22.

130_0804_01_z+1996_honda_odyssey+front_view.jpg

130_0804_08_z+1996_honda_odyssey+engine_swap.jpg
http://image.superstreetonline.com/..._0804_08_z+1996_honda_odyssey+engine_swap.jpg

Got the header installed. I noticed more power right away. Its funny how a eBay header can out peform a factory Honda manifold. It sounds nice too, I'll get a video and more pics with better day light.

100_4097.jpg

100_4098.jpg

100_4099.jpg

Of course its going to outflow a factory manifold. Any tubular header should. Even if you yourself fabricated one Im sure it too would outperform a factory style manifold..

You thought a header would fix that? lol
Come on man, I'm learning along the way. Its not like I can never go back. I'll insure the car in the spring and see what its like actually driving it.
Looks good!
Thank you, at least some one likes it. :)

I get it now, most of the intake side work was pointless without letting the air out. Thats why I felt the power jump because my motor is breathing better and the parts work with each other. :) Cool.

Last edited:
I like the looks/performance of the header, but removing something that quiets down the exhaust on a Honda only makes it louder/ricier. Leave the header, gutted cat and stock-like exhaust on it and it'll sound ballsy but at acceptable noise levels.

Last edited:
Alright, its not too loud until the high RPMs anyway and even then I don't mind it.

I wanna see some #'s on the dyno now, 125 WHP maybe.

You need an after market muffler now like a 07 civic si or integra one they have a nice lower tone.

Back