Brad's CRX Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know its stock, but so is a luggage rack on a 70s Corvette.

that crx looks pretty good.. itd be sex without the wing
i see what you mean on the front end though, the sir looks really good.

i couldnt stand the 96-98 on my car.. too boxy.. so i did a front end conversion :p guess that makes me a ricer

i think your car would look best on meshies. seriously, fuck expensive wheels

that crx looks pretty good.. itd be sex without the wing
i see what you mean on the front end though, the sir looks really good.

i couldnt stand the 96-98 on my car.. too boxy.. so i did a front end conversion :p guess that makes me a ricer

i think your car would look best on meshies. seriously, fuck expensive wheels

You have a good point, I'll search for clean meshes with good tires then.

I really think I'll try to get a SiR front end too, I'll email HMO and see what they've got.

I washed my car and looked over it and it looks like I should really paint the whole car after I've finished things. There's clear coat peeling and some bubbles in a couple of spots, and after the rust gets cut out it will really need it.

Last edited:
You have a good point, I'll search for clean meshes with good tires then.

I really think I'll try to get a SiR front end too, I'll email HMO and see what they've got.

I washed my car and looked over it and it looks like I should really paint the whole car after I've finished things. There's clear coat peeling and some bubbles in a couple of spots, and after the rust gets cut out it will really need it.

imo expensive wheels seem to be the way for people to be "different" in this hobby
and honest to god theres just no way thats going to happen with a honda

imo expensive wheels seem to be the way for people to be "different" in this hobby
and honest to god theres just no way thats going to happen with a honda
Theres not even a Honda "game" up here, they're mostly all stock or some riced.

Last edited:
Man, I have a feeling that when I hit up HMO I'll buy up all the EF8 parts they have got. Gauge cluster, seats (front and back), front end, endless motors...:drool:

i hate that spoiler..i do like the mugen spoiler though..the one that mounts flush with the top of the trunk lid and hangs over the back window that sits straight up and down,

i hate that spoiler..i do like the mugen spoiler though..the one that mounts flush with the top of the trunk lid and hangs over the back window that sits straight up and down,
A pictures worth > your 21 words. :D
crx002.jpg

So whenever I go B-series I think a B20/VTEC swap would be prime. I've heard B16s have little torque, GSRs are like the odd bal B-series motor and I can't afford a ITR engine lol.

Thoughts?

LS-VTEC is plenty for a CRX. You can find LS bottom ends everywhere for nothing and its been done so many times that info is everywhere on how to make a real performer.

LS-VTEC is plenty for a CRX. You can find LS bottom ends everywhere for nothing and its been done so many times that info is everywhere on how to make a real performer.
I could find a LS block easily and ship in a B16 head but I thought they don't last because the block wsn't meant to hit 8000 RPM, I suppose that goes the same for the B20/VTEC setup.

Back